PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy here we go

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Yep. hows it goin guys. debate time. someone come up with a topic please.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Elves are the most best race. Confirm/Deny

Kelden
06-25-2011, 05:09 PM
So Obama is the worst president ever

Brotolemaeus
06-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Deny, pompous elves will be crushed under horde of orc flesh.

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Elves have pointy ears and are usually bigots. Denied. Humans are superior.

Kelden
Orcs are too stupid to reign supreme, the ingenuity of the humans will prove to be the most prevalent

Sheikaih
Deny, pompous elves will be crushed under horde of orc flesh.

Correct, because we will slay so many of you we will be buried beneath the flesh.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Humans are boring. Why would you want to play a race that exists IRL?

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:11 PM
yes but he did kind of get a bad deal with the whole, america being sort of screwed bit.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:12 PM
yes but he did kind of get a bad deal with the whole, america being sort of screwed bit.

That's what happened to Kim when she was briefly prime minister, right? She had to clean up the mess?

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Humans are boring. Why would you want to play a race that exists IRL?

It exists IRL so it must be lame right? Wrong, elves are treehugging racists who have never been particularly useful in any fantasy themed story, humans are always the heroes.

Also orcs are green and ugly. confirm/deny?

Kelden
06-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Atleast when I play a human I can choose to be a female queen. Amd I weird for playing female pc's, because it's not like I don't try to make them as hot to me as possible, nothing boring about that.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:17 PM
It exists IRL so it must be lame right? Wrong, elves are treehugging racists who have never been particularly useful in any fantasy themed story, humans are always the heroes.

Also orcs are green and ugly. confirm/deny?

In the sense of a role-playing game, it's so much more imaginative and creative to roleplay as a different race. Sure, pretending to be a human mage is an imaginative role, but an elf mage is just one step further.

Also, have you read every fantasy themed story? I barely have to think to call up one in which elves play a major role: World of Warcraft lore, for example.

And yes, orcs are always ugly and often green.

Kelden
06-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Do orcs have a female race in this, or do they spring up out of those gooey pods like in lord of the rings, and i think those orcs were black too, or grey

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:19 PM
In the sense of a role-playing game, it's so much more imaginative and creative to roleplay as a different race. Sure, pretending to be a human mage is an imaginative role, but an elf mage is just one step further.

Also, have you read every fantasy themed story? I barely have to think to call up one in which elves play a major role: World of Warcraft lore, for example.

And yes, orcs are always ugly and often green.

implying your actual character background has anything to do in a roleplay scenario, that is completely player based, and I would most definately prefer being a rather gruff or "boring" human than a fancy words elf.

Everybody knows warcraft lore is a bastardization compared to any "good" fantasy.

Brotolemaeus
06-25-2011, 05:20 PM
And the fact that it is ripped straight from warhammer :p.

Silly hummies and elves will provide amusement for orc horde and food for orc stomach.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:21 PM
There's more to race than character background. The magical aspects of an alternate race, and how you must attempt to adopt their perspective on the world (which is often quite alien to how humans think) is where the challenge of the role-play lies.

Warcraft lore is a perfectly acceptable fantasy story, if you ignore what happens in the MMO.

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I think Arthas is a cool guy he kills lots of undead (for a bit) and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:26 PM
I think Arthas is a cool guy he kills lots of undead (for a bit) and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sylvannas is better.

Frizzomaniac
06-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Archers that died like noobs to lower numbers of weaker undead units are not superior to a man who can divine shield 45 seconds of every minute and deals chaos damage. if you're going by undead arthas.. well he was kind of a scrub.

Kelden
06-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Marry Jaina Proudmoore?

Or a one night stand with Sylvannas windrunner?

Sheikaih
06-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Sylvannas and the elves were swarmed and overpowered, scrubcake.