PDA

View Full Version : Interesting concept so I had to check this game out

Slashcko
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Name's Slashcko, got to say I'm quite intrigued by this game, I can't say I'm a fan of forums but whatever.
The MMO genre's been rather stale recently, WoW clone after WoW clone, everyone probably knows that story by now. I haven't had a chance to play yet but it looks interesting, but the only way to know for sure is to play for myself.

Landrah
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm in exactly the same boat... I've being idle for nearly a year now after quiting WoW and most games bore me now but this is a type of game that I've being wanting for ages now, I hope it lives up to my imagination.

shedrin
06-30-2011, 01:47 AM
I know everyone hates the I have to agree response, but I can understand where you are coming from.
As a long time heroes of might and magic fan I jump at games like age of wonders and the original Warcraft, however the mmo genre in this area has been lacking. The clone factor is part of the problem and the lack of any new direction coupled with ease of game play for those who want strategy, but are not prepared to use their brain to solve strategic problems is killing the genre.
I would like to see more in depth (call it micro management) realistic development and strategy with in these type of games as opposed to an AI that can take over and leave players only having to fill the role as General of their armies.

thebutcher85
06-30-2011, 03:12 AM
The MMO genre's been rather stale recently, WoW clone after WoW clone, everyone probably knows that story by now..

Indeed, i have the same view of the mmo genre..

much people play WoW, after months or years of playing they stop with wow, and then ppl notice, that they cant play any MMO, because of they are all the same ^^