PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a downfall for you

Alunya
07-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Since there will be some hardcore players in this game (including me lol) beginers are going go find it way to hard to get to a decent stage, since the big cities are just going to attack as soon as they see someone new,How ya gonna fix this, because you are going to lose a lot of players because of this problem

LordSlayer
07-02-2008, 03:57 PM
You will only be able to fight players that have cities that are of a level similar to yours (you won't be able to destroy all the new guys before they have a chance to play a little)

Joseph Visscher
07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Since there will be some hardcore players in this game (including me lol) beginers are going go find it way to hard to get to a decent stage, since the big cities are just going to attack as soon as they see someone new,How ya gonna fix this, because you are going to lose a lot of players because of this problem

I must say, that is a fairly good rant for someone who has never played the game nor knows exactly how the multiplayer actually works. ;)

Precautions have been and are going to be in place in MMORTS to prevent this sort of unfair and unbalanced exploit seen in a few games.

Khyron
07-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Please read the material in FAQ, the material on the main site, and use common sence. This game dose not appear to have the short comeings of standard RTS games. I only say appears as well i have not played this game as of yet, but do have faith in the development team.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

Alunya
07-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Well since this game isnt out as of yet then i cannot actually see the precactions you have put in place, Just id hate to see a game of this calibre fail due to small little things

monsterfurby
07-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Since I understand the online part to be more of a sophisticated matchmaking service [i.e. the development in your city might be persistent, but it is basically pasted into a map with the city of your opponent once a game starts. No "connected" persistent world, at least that's how I imagine it], I reckon this problem just won't exist.

Feweh
07-06-2008, 10:37 AM

Buddy read around before you just post away... They've said it plenty of times that everyone will fight level to level basicly.