PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Meat

Khyron
06-04-2008, 02:48 AM
Hello all.

New member here. I have been checking the forums here for a few weeks, finaly decided to join. Initally found my way here from a video posted on Game Trailers. Look forward to some intellegent discussions with most of you and wearing flame ******ent clothing for rest.

Be seeing you around,

Khyron

The Witch King of Angmar
06-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Nice to have you with us.

Generation
06-05-2008, 05:23 PM
yeah thx for joining

olauwers
06-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Hello!

Interested in a mafia game? :p

GeneralN20
06-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Hmm...so what's Dawn of Fantasy about? :confused:

Neotyguy40
06-06-2008, 03:12 PM

Death... Lot's of death... And war... Sometimes ice cream... But mostly death...

Puppeteer
06-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Magic, War and More Death

fyro11
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Fresh meat? Perfect for the slaughterhouse :p

Joking...

olauwers
06-07-2008, 03:37 AM

It's an RTS game, it'll include elves, orcs, humans and dragons (Dragons, GN! Dragons!). If there will be an expansion, it will probably (as information is given now) contain undead and dwarves (Dwarves, GN! Dwarves!).

It's übercool, you have mages and everything! I think I even saw walking trees (not the crappy type, like in AoM). Check out the screenshots. ;)

GeneralN20
06-10-2008, 06:55 PM
It's an RTS game, it'll include elves, orcs, humans and dragons (Dragons, GN! Dragons!). If there will be an expansion, it will probably (as information is given now) contain undead and dwarves (Dwarves, GN! Dwarves!).

ZOMG! Dragons and Dwarves! :eek:

lol. I just looked at the book looking thing that explained the game. Everything looks interesting, but what are the system requirements for the game? As Oli and Custer know, my computer is one cranky old antique, so...

Well, it's really not as old as it used to be. I saved up some money and bought it a new (more modern) motherboard. It's still not quite new, though.

It's übercool, you have mages and everything! I think I even saw walking trees (not the crappy type, like in AoM). Check out the screenshots.

Lol. I only played AoM for a month, then got more than tired of it. I just didn't find it with as much "realistic fantasy" as I would have liked. It was basically like Age of Empires, with the exception that you could get fantasy units in there, but there was a wide gap between one and the other, which really cut up what could have been a great game.

What is the most fun aspect of Dawn of Fantasy (Aside from multiplayer)?

Death... Lot's of death... And war... Sometimes ice cream... But mostly death...[QUOTE]

I like Ice Cream. :)

Not too dandy about death, but certainly enjoy big explosions. :D

[QUOTE=Puppeteer]Magic, War and More Death

Well, among the questions, where exactly can you buy the game?

I checked Amazon, but I kept getting Final Fantasy. lol. :rolleyes:

Khyron
06-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Dawn of Fantasy is not out yet. It currently has no release date that i am aware of. The closed Beta testing will start up when the development team is ready. Rumors for the Beta testing range from early summer to fall or later if the team needs more time.

olauwers
06-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Minimum system requirements are kept low. At least, that's what they told me, since I had the same problem :D

Better keep that motherboard away from Sweet Potato, GN ;)

The most fun aspect will be, without doubt, flying in the air whilst breathing fire with your dragons :D And mages. Yes, they will be teriffic.
(Of course, the editor seems to be quite extraordinary great, so we'll have a blast with it!)

And yes, the game isn't out, yet.

So, how have you been, GN?

Micah Hymer
06-13-2008, 04:36 PM
A lot of the questions you have about Dawn of Fantasy can be answered on the new FAQ in the General Discussion. Its going to be regularly updated and its pretty expansive.

GeneralN20
06-16-2008, 10:13 AM
A lot of the questions you have about Dawn of Fantasy can be answered on the new FAQ in the General Discussion. Its going to be regularly updated and its pretty expansive.

That's cool. I think I might buy the game when it comes out. :cool:

Better keep that motherboard away from Sweet Potato, GN

The last mischief he did was destroy my headphone cables, hence making them impossible to use. :(

So, how have you been, GN?

I've been doing fine. Mainly doing the usual, looking around for some ways to get money, watching the Euro cup and the South American qualifiers, playing some tennis, and sitting at my comp writing things. :D