PDA

View Full Version : Camps out of HomeTown

NomadSoul
05-20-2011, 06:23 AM
I have came across something which is rather interesting.Since i have had my city bug like 10 times now i always had to start from the beginning everytime and i came across an issues which is rather interesting. I always make a small camp so then i can get more resources per minute (As most of you know a more efficient way of getting resources) now the ''Issue'' is sometimes when i make a camp and i go to the ''Manage Camp'' there's the an option to Recruit Mercenary's now the thing is sometimes you could recruit Peasants and something you cant . What i mean is something under the Recruit Mercenary you can buy Peasants and something there wont be an option , what i would like to know is if there was some kind of strategy to get the option to buy the peasants because when i don't get the option i have to go to a Big City so i could buy em from there (i bieleve its faster to just buy the peasants with about 160 gold rather then making then which will cost you 160 food and the time to make them .

If anyone has got an idea what the Issues might be i would like to know :p

Novakiller
05-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Think this was a known issue, for which it'll be bug fixed in the sunday patch.