PDA

View Full Version : Herrow

iHunterKiller
05-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Hiya peoples, just signed up a few days ago and got my email their a few mins ago, woo.
How are you all :D

Was looking for a nice mmorts's about out their and came across this site a long time ago, but it wasnt anywere near compleation, good to see its getting their soon =D

I been playing rts games most of my life, mainly all started with MoO and C&C, nowadays im stuck into a mmo and some rts games - bit varied with my time, looking for somthing solid to pour my time into ^.^

Game is looking epic so far, cant wait for the official release =]

Novakiller
05-19-2011, 08:39 PM
welcome to the forums hunterkiller, i'm pretty psyched about the game so far, been playing RTS since i was like 11 on the old Amiga and Atari playforms, Dune series and of course Civilization series. Then moved to the epic that was the C&C series and just playing every good RTS since really.

Alex Walz
05-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the community! :)

iHunterKiller
05-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Woa woa, wait, Reverie World Studios - Marketing Director & Assistant Produce, Alex Walz. As in, working for the company?

Thats pretty neat, gota love that connection to the devs! :eek:

Hay Nova, hows things. I never had the chance to play the original Dune as a child :S But i jumped on the later ones, great books too. Twas late last night when i logged on, so im guna go reading through the forums now and try soak up some info ^.^

Nice name btw ;)

Novakiller
05-20-2011, 11:55 AM
hehe thanks, glad we're starting to get a bit more of a talkative community going, if you manage to get into the game, im probably already logged on so dont be affraid to say hi in the beta chat :D