PDA

View Full Version : Hi Gnomes

GrandOp
05-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Going to be frank with you now... Im only here to try and get into the beta. But I will atleast try and put in some sort of effort. ^^

Hi, my name is Gary. Im from England, and I have only just heard about this game yesterday, but can easly say a bit of wee came out when i heard about it, its just that awsome looking. The last online rts i played was company of herose online 'epic times' shame it went down though. Right now im in college learning to become a game desinger, and hope that in the time I could become a fall time game/level desinger.

Also in my free time i make maps for css zombie escape, i cant really express how much i love makeing maps for css zombie escape, but it would all be in caps if i did try and type it out. a few images of my maps are below if any one wanted to see.

KisGeci
05-11-2011, 06:06 AM
I`m here for the beta too, hard chance i`ll pre-order after i could try it. I`ve been w8ing for this game a year now and it would be a pleasure to finally try it out :)

GrandOp
05-11-2011, 08:52 AM
I`m here for the beta too, hard chance i`ll pre-order after i could try it. I`ve been w8ing for this game a year now and it would be a pleasure to finally try it out :)

Hehe, ye. this game be a nice breath of fresh air, comperd to all the other mmos out there. not saying they are all bad, but its allways tends to be the same styled thing. But with this, instead of watching over and caring for your character your be watching over a hole village, town all the way up to a fall city. 'not 100% sure you have citys ^^'

But ye, i would not hold your breath for the beta key, devs are most likly really busy geting the game polished.