PDA

View Full Version : Beta Key info question

Templar
05-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Anyone with ANY information regarding when the next batch of beta keys will be sent or if they will even BE sent, please let me know. Thanks.

(I'm sure there are a lot of other threads like this, if you find it annoying or anything of the sort, please don't feel the need to tell me about it or post. Thanks)

Alex Walz
05-09-2011, 01:06 PM
It's stalled for a bit to catch up with bug reports, but sign-ups are live until the 15th, at which point they will be closed for good. The beta will be sent out to most of those sign-ups sometime within the following week, but we have yet to confirm a date.

You can also find keys at other sites, such as PC Gamer. :)
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/09/giveaway-win-one-of-400-dawn-of-fantasy-beta-keys/

Novakiller
05-10-2011, 02:56 PM
thanks for the info, only just joined today and been keep an eye on this game for some time now but kind of forgot about it about last 6 months or so, very very excited about this game.

kelo1
05-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Well there aren t many online games like this on the market so it should be one of the few .... i m hoping i will turn out just great it has a lot of potential to be exploited .