PDA

View Full Version : Release Date Pushed Back

Redhorn
05-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Is it true that the release date has been pushed back to June 17th?

I read it somewhere on the interwebs, usually leakage like this leans toward being correct.

Marcovian
05-07-2011, 06:25 AM
You had me scared for a second there!
I thought you were going to say something like November or Q4 2011! June 17th isn't so big or bad really.
Honestly, I don't really seem to care all that much if it's such an insignificant setback, must be for good reason.

bruxar
05-07-2011, 07:28 AM
June 17? Really? With so many bugs, units dissapearing all over or getting stuck its way to soon, unless they fix all of it very quickly.

Marcovian
05-07-2011, 07:57 AM
If it's really that bad (and I'm just starting to sift through the beta bug-logs), they would probably set DoF back further. With June 17th, it means they probably have most of the bugs being taken care of now.

I highly doubt that Reverie would release an unfinished/buggy game, that would be disastrous as a first release for the studio.
That being said, they seem to be patching at a fast and consistent pace, they seem on top of the game.

ki adi mundi
05-07-2011, 08:21 AM
if they need to push it back gives them more time to work on and finish

Novakiller
05-10-2011, 02:57 PM
last i heard, i keep seeing release date is friday the 3rd of june, but common, june 17th is that much of a delay if indeed it is delayed till then, like a week or two, i can cope with that. :D