PDA

View Full Version : Are beta keys still being given out in may?

Crook
05-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi guys,

As the title sugests im curious if beta keys are still being given out in may. I just came accross this game yesterday and i would like to be part of the testing process.

I have been in many closed beta's and i was also in the rift closed alpha test and interacted directly with devs on skype giving feedback on various encounters and aspects of the game. I am looking forward to seeing this game and helping to imporve it, i really think it has the potential to be something great!

So are beta keys being emailed weekly for example to everyone who applied?

I saw another post just now http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2907 where the poster was PM'd by a mod i assume with a beta key.

Id also like to mention my hardware is full capable of running this game and i would imagine on the highest graphics settings so i should be able to test that aspect of the game aswell!

Thanks for reading,

Crook

NomadSoul
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Yes , indeed i was Pm'ed through the forums Mail system because i was having some issues with my Email mail.I cant really tell you if they are still sending but im quite sure they are since they said everyone is gonna be getting one so ^^ GL and we surely need more people to assist because right now the game is a bit buggy so more people surely wont hurt :p

Crook
05-05-2011, 03:17 PM
thanks mate, im just hopeing a mod will see this and PM me one also. just spend 90 mins reading the fantasy fridays and i already think i see some potential issues although im not sure if some of that info is outdated!

TERATOGEN
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Waiting for mine as well

Firvain
05-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Yes , indeed i was Pm'ed through the forums Mail system because i was having some issues with my Email mail.I cant really tell you if they are still sending but im quite sure they are since they said everyone is gonna be getting one so ^^ GL and we surely need more people to assist because right now the game is a bit buggy so more people surely wont hurt :p

ohh thats good news. Im hoping to get one soon too

Konstantin Fomenko
05-06-2011, 03:28 PM
To confirm EVERYONE who signs up on our website between now and May 15th will get the key. No forum posts required:)

In addition our publisher will again have a beta key give-away on May 15th with 4000 more keys.

Surrealalucard
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
To confirm EVERYONE who signs up on our website between now and May 15th will get the key. No forum posts required:)

In addition our publisher will again have a beta key give-away on May 15th with 4000 more keys.

Sweet (waits for mine anxiously).

Crook
05-06-2011, 04:01 PM
thanks for the info, will they all get the key on the 15th then?

Sepelio
05-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Cool. It would be nice if I could get my CD key I've been waiting on for about a week :)

GPS51
05-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Just so all the new arrivers know. DoF releases keys in waves. So they release a few thousand keys at once but then none inbetween.

Crook
05-07-2011, 03:28 AM
thanks GPS51 thats really helpful info!

Marcovian
05-07-2011, 09:04 AM

Is this only for new signups to the forums, or to the open beta registration?
If the former, people before the 5th need more posts?
If the latter, I seem to be unable to register for the open beta, it just send me to a screen with

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'reveriew.ipowermysql.com' (2) in /home/reveriew/dof/connect.php on line 7
Error - cannot connect to the database because: Unknown MySQL server host 'reveriew.ipowermysql.com' (2)"

and the top quarter of the page with the DoF logo the registration thing and the community bar.

Novakiller
05-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the info guys, im really really fking late to the show here, but i've been so keen on this game since i heard about it which seemed like over a yr ago now, didn't relise they were on beta testing stage untill today... damn it :D

Kharl
05-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I thought I had registered, but just on a whim decided to hit the register button again to see if it warned me that I was already registered, and stood in shock when it let me register -- thus I assume either my last registration never went through. No worries .. gonna get the game when it comes out, and I look forward to the open beta if there is still time.

Novakiller
05-10-2011, 05:53 PM
as you registered before may 1st Kharl, you needed to have at least 10 forum posts to qualify, if you had that you no doubt woulda had a key by now, as currently you only have 5, aparently they have lifted that requirement now though so hopefully you get one.

kelo1
05-12-2011, 01:02 AM
I liked a lot Stronghold and from what i can see this game it s just like it so i wish i will get a key to see how it is.

OpenThisFile
05-17-2011, 03:03 AM
im not sure but I think I signed on the beta on may 14 or maybe may 15,still no key hmmm,mercy on me :)
sry for spam just too curious for the game , never seen such a blend of mmo/rts/rpg elements.
keep it up

Dragonchow
05-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm confused.:confused:

From reading all these posts it seems as though I should have recieved a beta key as if they went out to everybody who signed up for them.

Well I haven't gotten one and was just wondering if they were still going out or if I'm out of luck. I check my messsages here every day and my email and my junk folder. Only thing I've gotten is a Happy Birthday message from your home company.

jbh142
05-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Same here I have yet to get one.. All the random beta keys that are given out are to people who might not even want to play the game they just get a key ot be getting a key off the other sites..

I would make sure the intrested ones that atleast take the time to ask for them get a beta key as well.

Amora
05-25-2011, 01:17 PM
still waiting for one myself if any are still being given out in waves.

Nightrun
05-27-2011, 09:31 PM
My understanding is whoever signed up for beta between Friday and Sunday will be getting in. Hopefully thats correct as I am weaiting as well.

Draggor
05-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Well, just be patient and faithfull !

Omen
05-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Been waiting on my Key for months, still empty handed.

Metalcore
05-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Been waiting on my Key for months, still empty handed.

What are your computer's specs?

Omen
05-30-2011, 01:43 AM
What are your computer's specs?

CPU Intel Xeon E3110 (3.0ghz overclocked to 3.6) basically a Core 2 Duo E8400

GPU Nvidia 260Gtx

Ram 8gigs of DDR2 800

OS Window Vista 64bit

Thats the best I can do right now, as I am in bed typing on my Laptop. Which is a Asus N50Vseries with a Duo P8600 and a Nvidia Geforce 9650m GT,

Vianns
05-30-2011, 06:22 AM
Hoping I'll get mine soon =D

Dragonchow
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Well today is the last day in May, if a key doesn't show up today...reckon it's not going to.

Still nothing (6/1)...hehe getting tired of checking for it over and over...I've been neglecting AoMO lately anyways, time to get back to work.

Draggor
06-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Well, I guess am doomed then, did not receive any key :mad:

Xetroxerion
06-01-2011, 03:58 AM
I would had loved to test the game to, but then again the game is about to be released.

Hassle
06-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I missed the last call for keys by a day or so, so im a bit sad to know that everyone else received a key 2 days before i signed up :confused:

But i guess the question is if there will be more keys released, or if there is some divinity that you can plead your case to or maybe sacrifice a small animal to, in hopes of getting a key?

Got the 4 next days off from work, so was really hoping to sink my teeth into it.

I hope my plea will be heard :D