PDA

View Full Version : Sup guys

Rato Insano
05-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi there.

I'm just another guy trying to get in the open beta here, no use trying to mask that. But I'll try to make a half-interesting post at the very least. I'm not entirely sure I'll get it since I'm 1 GB ram short (btw, thanks for that Vista), but I'm here hoping they will humor me and give me the green light.

To be frank I'm not one of those that have been following this game for a long time. But I'm really interested none the less, it reminds me a bit of the Total War series, wich is a great thing. Don't know if I'll be able to contribute with anything, but at the very least it's one more person testing, and I'm a good lab rat, so I have at least that going for me.

Also, at the moment I don't have a job and I'm finished with studies. So I've got time to play *hint hint wink wink*

Well, I'm done trying to sell myself as a tester (I feel so cheap right now). Few free to move on with your day and forget me as you see fit. Have a nice day.

Henry Martin
05-04-2011, 02:04 PM
haha straight to the point. It's always better when people admit it, than when you get those really bad obvious post that just turns into spam. Yeah you missed the deadline for the last open beta, but there might be some websites with keys!? i know there will be some coming up though as the beta will run up till launch.

Dont feel cheap, to get into the first closed beta, I did an essay contest for "why I think I should be in the beta". Than the site lost a week of its post, so I had to redo it and THAN they were able to get that lost week of posts back (Did the second one for no reason:eek: ). But, I was one of th winners, so it was all cool. :p I was able to work my way up from beta tester to QA tester for the company.

Oh forgot to say "Welcome". Check out the Fantasy Fridays (posted every friday, obviously :)) for all the info about the game. Hopefully soon you will be able to test the game.

GPS51
05-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Yeah I've heard rumors that there may be a "demo" period later on where anyone who wants to can dl and play to stress test the server right before it releases. GL. Oh and check out the "beats of ghorkom" media release. My favorite one so far.