PDA

View Full Version : im realy ****ed off!!!!

SPARROW94
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Alright today i just bought Warcraft 3 battle chest and i go to connect to batte.net and and there's an updtae,,,and for the next 6 hours its been stuck on 45% for a ****en long time and it wont move...i realy want to play with some friend...i realy need help

Jean=A=Luc
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Maybe find a manual download of the update?

Joseph Visscher
05-16-2008, 08:28 PM
clear internet cashe, restart computer, reset ip address (turn off power to your internet hub for like 1 minute), then retry it, it will probibly work then, if not, try to find it from a different site, google the patch/update name. hell's gamers probibly has it.

SPARROW94
05-17-2008, 09:49 AM
i coudlt find a manuel download, and i tryied josepgh idea...not working well.. tried downloading the latest patch form gamershell

Joseph Visscher
05-17-2008, 10:45 AM
there is another idea then, ever heard of torrents? basicly its a way to download pretty much anything from person to person, i would google it and try to set yourself up, it would be the next thing i would do along side with a viris scan/spywere scan and phone my internet provider.

frankein_fish
05-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Well i dont think that u'll find that patch on any torrent sites (im a member of a few, but i always pays for good stuff :rolleyes: )

SPARROW94
05-18-2008, 11:12 AM
alright if i let it on 45% long enough (approx 5 hours) it will say that i failed downloading some thing from battle.net..i tried sending an e-mail to blizzard. i did play past blizzard games like starcraft and now i cant even connnect online to that either..i think its battle.net

frankein_fish
05-18-2008, 11:29 AM
alright if i let it on 45% long enough (approx 5 hours) it will say that i failed downloading some thing from battle.net..i tried sending an e-mail to blizzard. i did play past blizzard games like starcraft and now i cant even connnect online to that either..i think its battle.net

Well one thing's for sure, u got urself a problem :p

Puppeteer
05-19-2008, 12:20 PM
(turn off power to your internet hub for like 1 minute)
or run command prompt (type cmd in Run) and type these, pressing enter after each one.
ipconfig/all
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew

Grizzlez
05-19-2008, 12:34 PM
When I downloaded the massive patch from World of Warcraft, I found at a certain download it would stop like you had. I just went to the same download link and started to download again, it just went and did the whole thing-might be of use if you haven't already tried it.

wou129
05-20-2008, 12:38 AM
by the way sperrow are u gone pay fore it becos i know a free serve wach on http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html

LordSlayer
05-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Try dling earlier patches, maybe the update is trying to patch something from a previous patch and its not working because it can't find what it needs to patch.

Impeached
05-24-2008, 09:04 AM
You would probably get the best support for this issue on the Blizzard forums.