PDA

View Full Version : Beta Key :(

NomadSoul
05-01-2011, 04:32 PM
So im quite sure im doing something wrong or else my mail is getting lost or something.I made a forum account like 3 days ago and read they are going to be distributing beta keys to everyone who applied for a beta key for the last 3 months or so.So i figured i would get 1 no problem , but now im not quite sure , thing is i applied didnt get anything in the 2nd day (which was when the keys were distributed so i figured i should give it some time maybe because of some Que type thingy.another day passed by and i read that whoever didnt get a key is required to reapplicate ,and thats what i did i made another application but still i didnt get anything.

So i was wondering if i could get a beta key through my forum account mail or something else maybe a GM could personally give me a key through msn or something im kinda of an rts super fan , this is why im kinda pumped to play this awesome game .

Just in case my registration was never gotten these are my details n stuff

Email : Spell_breaker5512@hotmail.com

Pc Specs : Windows 7
Intel Core i5 2.80ghz (4cpu's)
AMD Radeon HD 6870
4096mb of Ram

NomadSoul
05-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Also for whomever didnt get a key dont spam this thread with OMG I NEED A key or stuff like that either make a thread for your cause or else just post your details .keep it pro pls thanks

Konstantin Fomenko
05-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I PMed you - check your Private Message inbox.

WhileOne
05-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Does everyone get beta keys? sorry for my lack of knowledge >.<

Squid3d
05-04-2011, 02:09 AM
The thing i found slightly frustrating - the confirmation email for the forum sign up took a good couple of days to actually come through.

I've probably missed my chance at the beta now but, regardless, i'm glad i actually found out about the game :)

Shaarob
05-04-2011, 04:01 AM
I was under the impression that not everyone gets a beta key. Of course it would be great if everyone did. Does that mean that I should be getting one as well?

Sepelio
05-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Well they are giving out around 3000 or so werent they? Theres about 5800 people registered on the forum, many of which do not even have the required 1 post. I'm quite hopeful us folk who are slightly late will get a key.

Xanderxavier
05-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Yeah fat chance I'm sorry to say to those not owed one prior to cut off, the developer's clearly care nothing for those of us they promised key's but failed to provide let alone those they didn't, I contacted one to call him to task over failing to provide the key promised on 3 seperate occassions and he complained it's unprofesisonal to contact him..., oh dear sorry to bother you from your sleeping in and doing nothing of any consequence perhaps you'd like to do your job and quit lying to your customer's... I think not.

Put simply those of us who were promised a key and even those of us who posted on that thread with out e-mails and those of us who signed up a 2nd time in addition who still haven't got it probably are not going to get a beta key by this stage it's clear the the developer's can't be trusted to remotely care about forfilling their own promises and the chances of anyone else getting it is now non-existant. Apparently it's professional to lie to their customer's faces but unprofessional to get them to actually do what they said they would.:mad:

muser11
05-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Does everyone get beta keys? sorry for my lack of knowledge >.<

??:eek: I wonder too.

Novakiller
05-10-2011, 04:09 PM
lots of people are saying one thing, and lots of people are saying another, it is a little confusing to say the least actually, i just signed up today, though im sure i've applied for the beta quite awhile back, but i dont think i'll get one myself, people who signed up well before me and dont have a beta key yet should absolutely deserve to get a key before me without question in my opinion, but it would be nice if everyone could actually get a key, that way you can iron out all bugs, get a lot more feedback on gameplay issues and what not aswell as server stress testing feed back aswell. I'm still hoping i can get a key, as its not the 15th yet, but we'll see i guess.