PDA

View Full Version : "Official" What Other Factions Do You Want To See Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

cokaner
08-23-2011, 12:28 AM
I would love to see a water race. Mer-people / salamanders. Cities are built in shallow tropical waters. They would have the kraken as a super weapon!!

Magicus
09-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I'd rather see less mythical / mighty creatures like dragons and minotaurs making them rare and special and more races akin to humans: dwarves, undead, perhaps halflings (or at least halfling units).

Braindawg
09-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Halfing sound like a fodder unit used by the humans, or a suicide squad that gets loaded with a barrel of gunpowder and sent into castle walls and enemy units.
no wait if its gun powder then it would be a dwarf unit :P

Kahotep
09-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I'd love to see an Amazon-type society of black warrior women in leopardskin loincloths who live in the jungle and ride dinosaurs into battle, because in my humble opinion that would be the most awesome imaginable thing in the Universe.

Jarno Montonen
10-01-2011, 04:33 AM
I want to see some Gnome tech (doesn't mean it gets added :)), so I added Gnomes to the poll! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to change your vote..

bloodofmen
10-01-2011, 05:02 AM
the Undead mit be cool if it don like warhammer vimpiers

Magicus
10-01-2011, 05:14 AM
Sometimes it is good to keep it mainstream:

Warcraft
Warhammer
Lord of The Rings

are descended from old Danish / Anglo-Saxon / Celtic / Germanic myths and legends. It wouldn't be the case of ripping Tolkien off because Tolkien himself rewrote his predecessors. I like mainstream. Gnomes sound good, society that relies on technology for military instead of brute force.

It depends where developers want the dwarves to go. Because if dwarves are to be technologically advanced like in Warhammer / Warcraft dwarves - gunsmiths / engineers then there would be less need for gnomes. I kind of like both portrayals of dwarves (Warcraft vs LoTR). I think it's best if races are in as much stark contrast to one another as possible - but not necessarily physically but in terms of their cultures.

Halflings could be a fodder, like you said, so there could be mercenary units made up of halflings (slingers, archers) or a halfling spy unit that would allow a chance to scan enemy camp (halfling burglar).

ThatguyAds1298
10-03-2011, 05:37 AM
I would love to see dwarves added as a playable race, Purely because they are just...awesome, I mean cannons on the walls etc :D

Then again, i voted dwarf but undead would be my second choice, As long as they have creepy buildings and walls, That would look pretty neat.

Valkyrie
10-03-2011, 12:15 PM
norse with einherjar, valkyries, giants and wolfs enough said :)

SirFranc
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Dwarves, and then perhaps Dark Elves.. but absolutely dwarves would be just awesome with this design

karamot
10-04-2011, 07:27 AM
personally it almost clear must be implemented dwarf race

human, elf, orcs...... only dwarf missed up

the other proposal are kinda useless , for example dark elf, wtf elf already in game which so great difference u can make with dark elf
minotaur are pratically half way from orc and ogre, useless same
dragons....hahahaha

Dreamwalker
10-05-2011, 05:36 PM
I could see dwarves in this game...but want I really want is the dragons.:D

Now, not just your huge burn-down-the-village dragon (though you need some of those too). I'm thinking more of this: dragon-men as infantry, drakes and other wingless dragons as cavalry, and then the flying guys (which double as seige).

As for thier economy, how 'bout this: instead of just making units, the dragons create eggs in hatchery-type buildings. Different kinds of eggs could be hatched to create different kinds of dragons (infantry, cavalry, and fliers). But the population cap would be based on the number of eggs you have (and have had), not the actual units. So big dragons and little dragons don't have a huge difference in pop space, only in cost (dragon mercs for other races should stay the way they are, though; this is only to make sure dragon armies arn't pwned for actually having real dragons.

Besides, so far the orcs are the only scary race:p . If you just added dwarves, that's too many good guys. But dragons...;)

Valkyrie
10-05-2011, 05:42 PM
If you just added dwarves, that's too many good guys. But dragons...;)

well they can get Undead :) or dark elfs ( dunno if those are evil but they sound evil), also there's demons and such ( something like the Inferno Castle in Heroes of might and magic 3).
Giants and so on.

sCor
10-06-2011, 03:07 AM
I think Dwarves, Dragons and Undead would all fit in very nicely into this game. For Dwarves you can already identify their 3 starting regions, and since they start right next to orcs and elves which would make perfect sense since they are usually very friendly towards humans. They will probably be very slow, have no cavalry but will be very tough and have some serious distance fighting power to help their low speed.

As for Dragons, if they are implemented in some way I would like to see, that not all the units are some sort of Lizard/dragon (like the workers for example). I could much more imagine some kind of Human Dragon cult, where the human units wear armor/plate that looks dragonish.

And at last the Undead. They fit into this game rather perfectly. I could very well imagine, that after Dragons and Dwarves have been released (at least I read somewhere that those 2 were planned) Undead would seem like the perfect 3rd race. The game would be by then be out for a lot of months, so the endless war would have taken it's Toll with countless of dead. Thats were the Undead would come into play. The current corpse mechanic would really fit for them perfectly.

The hero would be without any doubt a Necromancer, who would be able to raise those corpses and turn them into any kind of zombies. I could easily imagine either an AOE ability where you target a specific spot, or, what I would prefer much more, a map wide ability, where dead people constantly raise (only one by one though, not all at once, and once the Undead are slain themself they shouldn't raise again). The map wide ability could also be an ability of your main building in your city and would help you defend. Obviously those zombies would only be former shells of themself and would be much less dangerous. To avoid too many zombie variations, one could simply group them into human zombies, elve zombies, goblin zombies etc.

Undead should also feature a Horde like theme (I don't mean the Horde of WoW, I'm talking about mass unit production), so there needs to be some kind endless production.
So instead of corpse looting imagine, that the Undead would have corpses as a 5th resource, which they can keep on bringing back to their city after a fight. Some units would require only corpses to produce, while other might need a mix of resources.

Just like with dragons, the Undead would need a human arm, a cult would fit here pretty good. Besides they would need some units that cost no corpses to produce. I would also go as far as saying, that the Undead don't need a land of their own. I would much more like to see them spawning inside human lands.

Just my thoughts :p

Abister
10-07-2011, 04:13 PM
The only problem I have with un-dead, is that just about every game I know of has some kind of un-dead, and it's kinda getting old. (That's my personal opinion, I still think undead would fit amazingly in this.)

Though I think Dwarves would be an excellent addition to the game, I like the idea of a more original race as well. I think the Dragons are just under perfect for that. The thing is, I think the game needs an original race, one that is not seen in all lot of games.

Again, this is my opinion, I still think Undead, Dwarves, and Dragons are perfect, but there should be one more race that's original. (Well, then again I think 6 races is pushing it number wise :P)

Firetongue
10-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Dwarf are probably coming in any case, after all there are already dwarfish units and regions ingame, so Dwarfs are something we will see.

I hope though, that dwarfs don't necessarily become a good race that are allied to humans and elfs (in a kind of way to put things) but rather a stubborn and greedy race that hates the arrogant elves and dislikes the wasteful humans.

Undead do fit into this game perfectly, i think they should come at the same time as dwarfs, to even up the balance, a new very evil race that probably should be positioned north of the current dwarfish regions, ready to make an invasion on both dwarfish and elven lands.

Within the Sea expansion where naval fights are implanted, Vikings or some kind of northmen makes sense, they could come from the north and be specialized in naval combat. There is a lot of stuff in Norwegian mythology that you could use here, all kinds of giants and trolls, Valkyries and enhärjare, u name it.

I can only see gnomes a a sub-race to dwarfs, not as an own faction. Dragons and miniatures isn't really an option, if you ask me, you could just as well make races out of wolfs or spiders as well as any of those 2.

Dreamwalker
10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Here's an idea for the undead: Instead of the standard animated corpses, how about people that just don't die in the first place, and even though their bodies are decaying, they still fight on.

So instead of beeing undead, they would be undying. Immortal.

It could be a distant empire of humans, perhaps in the yet unexplored lands to the far north, that has found a way to become, as they see it, "near gods".

This allows them to have many types of undead: some sort of wraiths, who are the most powerful and furthest along in the immortality process; then skeletons and zombies; then pale humans who are stronger and smarter than normal; and a few plain humans, who have not yet become undead.

Valkyrie
10-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Dwarf are probably coming in any case, after all there are already dwarfish units and regions ingame, so Dwarfs are something we will see.

I hope though, that dwarfs don't necessarily become a good race that are allied to humans and elfs (in a kind of way to put things) but rather a stubborn and greedy race that hates the arrogant elves and dislikes the wasteful humans.

Undead do fit into this game perfectly, i think they should come at the same time as dwarfs, to even up the balance, a new very evil race that probably should be positioned north of the current dwarfish regions, ready to make an invasion on both dwarfish and elven lands.

Within the Sea expansion where naval fights are implanted, Vikings or some kind of northmen makes sense, they could come from the north and be specialized in naval combat. There is a lot of stuff in Norwegian mythology that you could use here, all kinds of giants and trolls, Valkyries and enhärjare, u name it.

I can only see gnomes a a sub-race to dwarfs, not as an own faction. Dragons and miniatures isn't really an option, if you ask me, you could just as well make races out of wolfs or spiders as well as any of those 2.

agree with most of it, tho i'd play that wolf race. Fenrir on rampage.
But ye Germanic/Scandinavian folklore is perfect for the naval expansion.
greedy stubborn and angry dwarfs, who doesn't love 'em?
Would be fun to see something new, like a peacelovin' and treehugging undead race?

Sunleader
10-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Well I think the primary races should be bought in First

Which would reduce the choice to those 4

Dragon
Minotaurs
Dwarfs
Undead

Vikings, Dark Elves and Gnomes are sub races which might be added later on

From the 4 Primary Races the Dragons dont make sense in my Eyes
I have no idea how Dragons should be played
most likely it.ll end up as Human or Elven sub race using primarily Minions and only few Dragons

Undead should be the last Primary Race to be implemented simply because they should have all othe races available as Undead Units
those it would make sense to put em last

leaves the choices on either Minotaurs or Dwarfes

Those two races dont have this much to weight against each other

So I.ll just go with the Mass and go for Dwarfs

Greetz

Valkyrie
10-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Well I think the primary races should be bought in First

Which would reduce the choice to those 4

Dragon
Minotaurs
Dwarfs
Undead

well undead should be classed a subrace to erm... everything then..

also Dwarfs and Dark elves are the same being according to Norse myth.

Abister
10-08-2011, 09:14 AM
I like the idea of Minotaurs, that'd be pretty awesome to play bull headed people. I wonder if they'd be able to have satyrs or centaurs as well.

Sunleader
10-08-2011, 09:37 AM
The myths are different for many Games

Dark Elves
Drow
Shadow Elves
Night Elves

Depending on which lore you use for a game you will end up with different choices

but usually Dwarfs are very very different from Elves as they are usually described as small and roundly people with very strong arms
while Dark Elves are usually described as little smaller than High Elves but still slim and athletic people

means they are pretty different
so I dont think they can be called the same

of course this is always depending on the lore you use

and yes undead are pretty much a subclass to any other race as they are pretty much not bound to a race
they are just corpses from all races after all xD

Greetz

Hassie
10-09-2011, 01:02 AM
I think adding 2-4 more races would be near perfect. Considering the Dwarf Land already has 2 regions, adding in some city entrances built into the mountain faces and making them a playable race would be really fun.

I really think once ships have been added in, and if they do add in new races likes Minotaurs, Undead, Dark Elves and/or any other race on the list or even on on the list, they should have ports that take your army to another continent. Dark Elves splitting off from their cousins thousands of years ago and going to a new land infested with the Undead Horde and Kingdom of the Minotaur would increase the map size, and not dig at the story they have set in place on this continent we are on now.

Adding 3 or 4 races (4 if you add the Dwarf Kingdom into the current continent) and the others onto a separate, darker continent would add so much depth to the game. Adding some races like Dark Elves though, may make some problems that should maybe already exist with Elves and Orcs. Would they even let an Elf Army enter their city to sell goods/livestock, recruit, heal or train?

I love the idea and I think this game is really a one of a kind in so many great ways. I love the idea of Undead the most since Dragons and Elves can already be seen, and used in your army. Undead Armies could nullify archers with their skeleton low class troops, meaning people couldn't make 55-60 archer unit armies. I hope they plan on adding more content to this game because I plan on playing this game for a good long time, and adding races, adds excitement and forces people to think new strategies.

Here is hoping they do it :)

satyrion
10-09-2011, 01:49 AM
gief undead we need some more dark fantasy:D
evil dudes ftw:P

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 05:02 AM
gief undead we need some more dark fantasy:D
evil dudes ftw:P

Least we got orcs... not totally evil but hey they love to attack people :p

And those dwarf lands are crying out to have a dwarf race added to settle in.

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote: "I really think once ships have been added in, and if they do add in new races likes Minotaurs, Undead, Dark Elves and/or any other race on the list or even on on the list, they should have ports that take your army to another continent."

Having another continent sounds good; if we add another race in an area that's already overcrowded with elves, orcs, and men, it could seriously mess the place up.:eek:

Maybe if a new race or two lived in that huge, unexplored land to the north of the sea...

Also: if dragons are added, they shouldn't just live in the volcano land (I have no clue how to spell it, so don't even ask); maybe an area to the south could be added, a tropical coast where dragons are in constant warfare with another human civilization (which resembles Arabic or Indian culture instead of European).

Kahotep
10-10-2011, 11:18 PM
I know I said earlier I'd like an Amazonian-type civilization of warrior women who rode dinosaurs, but I was just being silly (though it would still be cool IMO). Seriously, however, I agree that the expansion pack needs to add a southern tropical region to Mythador. I propose the following races:

* Ifrit, a magical race who are somewhat like elves but live in the desert and have a Middle Eastern-like culture. Like their mythological namesakes, they could have the power to turn their enemies into animals.
* Lizardmen, a warlike race of anthropomorphic reptiles who live in the jungle and have a Mesoamerican-style culture with a religious oriented around blood sacrifices.
* A second human civilization, except based on ancient Africa (Egypt, Nubia, Mali, etc.) rather than medieval Europe.

I don't know about making dragons a playable race. They're more like wild animals than a civilized race IMO.

The Witch King of Angmar
10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Wow, I can't even believe people are still posting on this, that's pretty cool. (Just had to say it.)

Dreamwalker
10-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Wow, I can't even believe people are still posting on this, that's pretty cool. (Just had to say it.)

Yeah, its only been, what, 3 years? :p

But hey; new races is a big deal; and no need to make a new thread when this is here.

And Kahotep, I agree. Tropical is good!:D

nuraiel
10-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Not in the poll (voted Undead btw) but why does nobody mention Lizardmen? I mean, come on we have a southern area on the worldmap that even starts with three "S" that cries out for some Lizardmen hissing this. :D

Although undead would be fine :P

chanman20
10-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Dark Elves
Undead
Dwarves
Minotaurs

all would be fun to play but i really like those

Magicmud83
10-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Order of which I would like to see them ingame.

1# Dwarves
2# Undead
3# Minotaurs
4# Dragons

A few others, a women tribe, lizardmen, birdmen, giants, golems (a nice possible dwarf unit though), manbearpigs.

Dreamwalker
10-14-2011, 03:26 PM
What if nords and minotaurs were combined? After all, they're both hairy. :p

ThatguyAds1298
10-14-2011, 03:27 PM
What if nords and minotaurs were combined? After all, they're both hairy. :p

Reminds me of that kids program i used to watch when i was little, It was called 'Hairy Jeremy' That theme tune... oh no the theme tune, Such a sing along moment! :D 'His name is jeremy and hes...HAIRY!'

Looks like a close battle between dwarves and undead looking at the poll :)

Dreamwalker
10-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Whoa-dwarves and undead have always been close in the polls, but never like this:eek:

Which reminds me, I had an idea about dwarves: make good dwarves, not dumb dwarves.:p

What I mean is, do what you've done with DOF so far-that is, take a sterotypical fantasy race (seriously-how many fantasy games don't have elves or orcs?) and make it the way it was always ment to be. So make them famlilar, but original.

And here's a thought about the dwarf storyline: for centuries, dwarven society has been steeply based in tradition, and led by thier God-King (for a nice, undwarvish twist;) ). But with new advances in technology, old traditions are questioned, rebels rise to power, and the God-King is overthrown. Now, the Dwarves are seperated into small kingdoms, in an uneasy alliance with one another.

But the God-King's heir wishes to retake his throne, and is gathering allies to unite the kingdoms. But unlike with the other races, the heir of the king might not be a good guy-in fact, the God-Kings were known for their arrogence, cruelty, and insanity...not to mention supernatural powers. :D

Also-when magic is added, dwarves should be different. What if thier wizards summoned spirits/demigods/demons to battle, and they did the actual magic?

Twists like these would be nice-because, lets face it, dwarves do get stale after a while.

PhoenixRajoNight
11-25-2011, 10:39 PM
I would like to see minotaurs, they are my fave myth race, but i like undead the best, they arent really a race as much of a Faction.

If you add Undead plz dont do the wow way, which is bacically just zombies. Plz go about it more in a heroes of might and magic way. There are so many diff troops for undead u can use.

Liches, Vampires, Ghouls, Zombies, Wraiths, Wights, Skeletons, Horrors(known as abominations in WoW), Banshees(Sometimes undead sometimes not), Ghosts, specters, poltergeists(my spelling is horrible), flesh golems( not really considered undead and when it would be is closer to horror idea) etc. there is alot of options. tho leaders/generals/heroes would most likely be vamps, ghouls or liches or maybe undead angelisk type I believe in heroes they refer to them as faceless(as these are the types considered to have an intelligence capable of free will).

You can also make them extremely customizabl,e the default would be human based undead, of course, but you could make upgrades of troops like zombie/ghoul/skele minotaurs for beefy infantry. Horror ogre/cyclops/behemoth/lotresk troll for upgraded Siege attackers instead of using battering rams or siege towers and or horror ogre/cyclops/behemoth/lotresk troll rock throwers. Wraith centaurs for cavalry or worg/ dire wolflike creatures. Then theres Skele/Spectral/black dragon is common undead dragons or you could have lich dragons(dracoliches). Elven Vampires(sor more selerity[speed]) prolly best for archers, or caster rangers, being able to do required movements and speech for faster casting. Poltergeist Sirens/Dryads for support Demoralizing enemies. Ghost dwarfs for buffing armies with ghost armor, learning to craft armor weapons and engineer with spectral goop(the name eludes me right now although i wanna say protoplasm).

There isnt a game ive come across that goes this indepth with undead, and I would really like to see it done. If you wanted to keep it simple but have a lil depth u could just do it with kings/heroes/generals where u can pick an undead of a few diff races, like lich human, ghoul minotaur, vamp elf, etc.

I would not use undead orcs, as most fantasy myth has orcs as demon blood decent, and combining these 2 templates propurly would make most undead orc combos OP, and to nerf it just to have it would demean orcs as a race, unless u used them as only a hero option, even then idk.

A note on minotaurs, plz go with the were-esk(bipedal bull, 3rd ed D&D) minotaur, and not the half-man half bull thing, where is bull legs and head and arms and chest are man, this way of doing minotaurs is just crappy looking. Also plz do not go with the WoW tauren hunchback version of a minotaur. I'm a Taurus to the bone, and i take the look of minotaurs seriously, lol.

White935
11-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Not going to make a long text but i'd prefer Dwarves, Undead and Nords (viking styles faction) then addtinioally humanish factions. one based on the tribal culture of egypt, one of Aztec/Mayan culture perhaps?

Dreamwalker
11-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Hey, PhoenixRajoNight: I love this idea. I wasn't so exicted about undead before, but this is really original. Being able to custimize your troops like this would give the undead something unique as a race.

Maybe the undead could come from across the western ocean, in a sort of land of the dead? They could have excellent ships, invading the coastlines of Mythador, and settling on various islands.

For the background of the undead, there could be a reference to Egyptian myth, where you have different parts of your soul. One part could go to this dreary, fog covered land of the dead. There could be some story about how things are changing, and now the dead can enter the rest of the world (maybe because of the manipulations of wizards?).

But the leaders of the undead shouldn't be all knowing dark lord type people; just the leaders of a race, like any other. Of course, it might not seem that way to the living races...

My two cents. :)

White935
11-26-2011, 10:35 AM
dont think dwarves will use magic, they use technology, basicly their the steampunk faction if i've understood things correctly.

grumil
11-26-2011, 11:11 AM
This is dawn of magic, so i like another magic race.

Now there is only 1 magic race, the elf, so it could be the reverse of the elf race, an agressive evil magic race.

And the evilest race is the Devil or Demon race.

DEMON RACE

Black and red legions of horned and tailed demons.

THE HOMELAND

Could be a volcano and a moon like landscape, no tree no animals, the demons gather their resources from minerals and small volcanos fires.

The walls made of black volcano stones.

THE ARMIES

The armies could be aggresive,strong and expensive units with high attack and speed values, but little armors.

- Workers: small demons faun like, with goat legs.

- Lancers: demons armed with long tridents

- Swordmans: demons armed with black scimitars or fire scimitars

- Cavalry: demons mount a big 3 head dogs like Cerberus, or just battalions of 3 head dogs, nobody mount them.

- Archers: longbow demons that shoot fire arrows

- Sourcerers: a balrog like battalions, (demons armed with fire whip) that can heal other units.

- Formations: 2 formations, like elves, 1 for defense and another for speed and attack.

alkaloid
11-26-2011, 01:56 PM
I'd like to see any race, if that's even deemed necessary for the game as it stands right now with all the crucial bugs, be introduced as a race with abilities and weaknesses that actually complement and augment this game! If that is not a reality at this time, then so be it. Focus your attention on current bugs, before introducing another Wealth/$$$ sink into this game!

And I'm not saying that it's bad to make money, but at least un-kink the current game-breaking bugs before you spend coder time in a new damn race!

PhoenixRajoNight
11-26-2011, 09:11 PM
An idea for dragon race. Obviously they cant all be massive dragons, so most of it would consist of dragonkin like creatures. You have the dragon blood kobold, I love this type of kobold(mostly because of Deekin from Neverwinter Nights), there are various looks at kobold, like the wendigoish ones in everquest, and mephit looking ones from baldurs gate, but I like the 3rd ed D&D(which NWN was based on) take on them. You could have lizardmen types then have the centaurish dragonkin types from WoW which there name eludes me right now, and yantai/naga/Snakemen types as well. Theres Drakes as well(mini dragons). You could even include gorgons(Medusa). And of course have a big dragon for the top army. Theres alot of diff types you can use heres just an idea for outline.

Infantry- Lizardmen
Ranged- Naga
Cavalry- The centaurish dragonkin
Caster- Kobold
Support- Medusa(prolly mostly enemy debuffs than ally buffs)
Elite- Drake(flying breathe weapon)
Capital/Guardian Unit- Red Dragon(reds are usually depicted as ill tempered or unwilling to work with lesser beings)

I'd play with the names tho cuz lizardmen is not really rp for a dragon faction grouping, and maybe play around with the medusa a lil bit as they are more of a nuetral monster type than dragonkin.

And ty DW nice to see my ideas were well recieved.

Morgemil
01-23-2012, 02:53 PM
I know I'm late to this and that they are working many features to deploy right but still at some point....eventually....I can dream right?

I'd like to see Dwarves added as the next fully playable race. They already have a region and units in the game of sorts. Also, I'd love to see what you guys could do with Dwarven architecture, homelands, and general style. The Elves are incredible, hard to imagine how you can top that if you can (nudge, nudge).

ki adi mundi
01-23-2012, 04:42 PM
i wanna see a race of elementals like archons

Dreamwalker
01-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Besides having new playable races, why not have some unplayable ones too?

For one, I'm thinking more human cultures. There could be nords up north, and middle-eastern civilizations in the south. These can be affected by the more important races (like what if a large part of the middle eastern kingdoms had been conquered by dragons? Or if the nords were raiding the coasts of Teria and the elven lands?).

For other smaller races, maybe stuff like minotaurs and centaurs (I'm thinking of having them just north of the desolate hills; maybe the weird magic there created races of half-animals?). Or maybe mermen in the western oceans?

But all should have a number of units unique to them, which could either be hired as mercenaries or bought with influence. And, generally speaking, they should have their own regions and their own cities that you eventually can siege.

Just an idea. :)