PDA

View Full Version : WOOT! Made it into the Beta. Some Question

camartin001
04-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Well, I finally made it into the beta and am in the process of the SLOW download of the game at about 50kbs :( .

So, while it does download, I had some questions:

1. Gameplay: Does all of this take place in a single persistent map on each server? That is to say, does each player get given a bit of land in a persistent world, then spread from there, building settlements, bumping into other players, making alliances, fighting wars and border skirmishes? Or, do you only go online with your empire when you choose to enage in PvP? I was of the understanding it would be the latter style of play.

2. Races: Are dragons still in there? I had been lead to believe that dragons were one of the playable races, but, reading some of the more recent literature, it seems that it is just Humans, Elves and Orcs.

3. Retail Model: Is this going to be a free to play game with micros transactions or a 'Golden Membership' option, or will it be the standard retail pay per month model?

4. What are the options for future expanssions, races etc? New lands? How moddable is the game really? Can we model our own lands and share them with everyone else?

Thats pretty much it for a moment. And again...HAI!!! :cool:

DeliCious
04-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Congrats on getting into the beta unlike me TT Remember to post in the Beta section not on General forum ?

GPS51
04-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Have you never read the forums? All these things have been answered many times :). Just browse around a bit :)

camartin001
04-30-2011, 06:48 PM
OKay, so it will be free to play after purchase, but, no dragons. Thats makes me sad really. Horizons was a pap MMO, but popular because its the ONLY one that lets you play dragons and it still gets played to this day BECAUSE you can play a dragon. I think that maybe, rather than a full on Dragon race, maybe something like the Draconian. A Dragon-like race maybe? Walk on two feet, wings, can wear armour...that sort of thing.

raxiel9
05-01-2011, 12:59 PM
i cant find the download link

plz someone help me

Templar
05-03-2011, 07:02 PM
i cant find the download link

plz someone help me

Ugh, did you get into the beta? If you didn't I don't think you can download it.

kelo1
05-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Nah i don t think a dragon race would be good maybe the dragon should just be a premium unit that each race can get but it must not be too overpowered.

Novakiller
05-12-2011, 11:25 PM
dragons got answered, at the moment you can hire them via the mercenary places or something, and their not a playable race and wont be -booo- :D

I didn't get accepted for the beta's so not sure how all that works.