PDA

View Full Version : Well

RobbieMorelos
04-10-2011, 02:37 PM
I just registered at http://dof.reverieworld.com/beta.php. When would I get my key?

RobbieMorelos
04-10-2011, 02:41 PM
No replies yet :(?

Revan
04-10-2011, 03:29 PM
I dunno, did you read what it said when you were signing up? XD

Martillo
04-10-2011, 03:32 PM
If you check the forum, you will find the answer - Theres thirdparty sites giving out keys- theres a thread with links. If they are taken, you will get a key in 12 days

Alex Walz
04-10-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2687 :)

RobbieMorelos
04-10-2011, 04:55 PM
I dunno, did you read what it said when you were signing up? XD

Yeah, it said:

" With the end of the closed beta stages, Reverie World Studios is looking to further expand the Dawn of Fantasy experience by moving in to an open beta period! With the open beta stage slated for mid February, testers will be among the first to get their hands on almost all of Dawn of Fantasy's features and will see the closest product to our retail release on June 3rd, 2011. In this mode, players can construct mighty empires, establish epic traveling and standing armies, travel the world map, interact with NPC towns and other players, siege enemy towns, and complete quests in all 3 race-unique campaigns. In addition, testers will have a large impact in the shipped version and there will be opportunities for the most dedicated testers to get their names mentioned in the game credits!

You must meet the following criteria to be considered for testing at this time:

1)

Testers must have a computer that meets the following minimum requirements:

Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7®
2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2® Duo or AMD processor
2 GB RAM (XP), 3 GB RAM (Vista)
4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
1 GB of free Harddisk space
nVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI® 1950 512MB memory
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card

Note: these are not the mimumum requirements of the final game, but what you would need to play the current beta version.

Information on determining your system specs can be found here.

2)

You must have ten contributive posts in our forums. You can check your post count by going to your profile by clicking on your username in the forum index. If you're low on posts, try looking through past media and discussions and respond to whatever interests you."

RobbieMorelos
04-10-2011, 04:59 PM
I guess i'll have to wait for 12 more days.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Only 12 days left till we let everyone who signed up in! Our publisher also plans to give away more keys through the various media sites around that time as well.