PDA

View Full Version : Stronghold Kingdoms Who plays it ?

wesley762
04-09-2011, 05:22 PM
eey everyone :)

i was wondering if anyone here is playing Stronghold kingdoms here ?
im playing it atm and loving it i can recommend it to anyone that plays this game i can guarntee that you'll absolutly love it.

if your planning to play it let me know :)
just google it ;)

greets,
wesley762

Joseph Visscher
04-09-2011, 06:50 PM
I liked stronghold 2, but now Stronghold Kingdoms went back to 2d, 2d just isn't for me. :p Stronghold 3 is looking good, but I wonder about its gameplay.

Loladahls
04-09-2011, 06:57 PM
I used to play stronghold but havent in awhile. Was actually thinking about picking up the Stronghold Pack since I cant find the game I used to own.

RobbieMorelos
04-09-2011, 07:31 PM
eey everyone :)

i was wondering if anyone here is playing Stronghold kingdoms here ?
im playing it atm and loving it i can recommend it to anyone that plays this game i can guarntee that you'll absolutly love it.

if your planning to play it let me know :)
just google it ;)

greets,
wesley762

I Don't like it, crappy game compared to the other stronghold games.

Revan
04-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I didn't want to go back to the 2d of it... I mean I enjoyed stronghold and still have lan parties with it in my family but if they really want to make something how about they finish up their RPG game or get heavy with Stronghold 3... no more dragging it out >.<

krgwynne
05-09-2011, 03:49 AM
recently started playing this again and still not sure they have gone the right way with this game . i found the attacks and the defence and the fact they made attacking anyone lower rank then you cost a massive amount of honor. plus if you get against someone willing to keep spending real money on game cards you will never win against them .:D

Domgordo
05-09-2011, 02:21 PM
SHK is a Beta game, it has a much failures in it, specially in the direct gameplay, after a while it gets massive boring, because no one can really be "strong" , after some Months everyone is only a Player under hunderts, uninteressenting how much or good he plays.
So u do nothing real than sit in your Excel Tablets and plan tons of Timed attacks for just nothing, because every player can build faster up again than u can destroy him, if he wants it.
And because everyone can only have 10 Towns, you never can "Block buildplaces".
So u play for nothing, thats simple all :eek:

shakleford7
05-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I used to but then I started playing medieval 2 total war which is also awsome

Vigilus
05-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I play SHK, name in the game is "vigilus". fancy that!
I'm making my power play right now to become the leader of H18 and in the future king of england. yay!
Just got my second county seat, governors seat is mine tomorrow.
I am really enjoying the level of political play that exists only using very simple rules.

I used to but then I started playing medieval 2 total war which is also awsome
i went reverse, I played Medieval 2 total war until my eyes bled. Then I played SHK and found an all around mediocre game with a great potential for real politics. Too bad the developers have almost zero incentives to continue playing the game, they must have been looking for short term profits. I continue to play the game while I wait for content updates in DoF and Dark Prophecy. I want DoF to fill the shoes of a great game, I hope the changes and the designers ideas take good form. so far so good, but as any gamer i always want more.

Novakiller
05-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Not into kingdoms myself, but wow doesn't Stronghold 3 look awesome, i was never really keen on the way stronghold looked, so im hoping SH3 will definitely be a step up!

Dastano
05-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Iam playing in the German World =)

vungo16
06-07-2011, 12:24 AM
is it fun?