PDA

View Full Version : ok i tried but no one listened

SPARROW94
06-13-2007, 06:50 PM
i posted this question on "Master Thread" but no one seemed to asnwer my question. my question is how does the spells work is it similer to the BFME2 magic plantir?!?

The Witch King of Angmar
06-14-2007, 12:34 PM
i posted this question on "Master Thread" but no one seemed to asnwer my question. my question is how does the spells work is it similer to the BFME2 magic plantir?!?

I would say probably. I am not for sure on this but seeing how welll organized other DOF things are i would say yes because by organizing them that way it would make things simple.

Alexander Flegler
06-14-2007, 01:42 PM
The work on the spell system is still in progress, sorry :(

Sharku
07-16-2007, 10:28 AM
i posted this question on "Master Thread" but no one seemed to asnwer my question. my question is how does the spells work is it similer to the BFME2 magic plantir?!?The "Palantir" system is probably the best way to go. I know that if you compare WC3 spell casting with BFME spell casting BFME is definatly the easier of the two.

The Witch King of Angmar
07-16-2007, 01:04 PM
The "Palantir" system is probably the best way to go. I know that if you compare WC3 spell casting with BFME spell casting BFME is definatly the easier of the two.

Well I never played WOW but I did think spell casting was easy.

Sharku
07-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Well I never played WOW but I did think spell casting was easy.Not WoW, just regular RTS Warcraft.