PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Tynesider
04-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone Thought I'd better post an Intro, Sorry If broke forum ettiquet posting before Introduction; I'm a little backward at coming forward and don't usually use forums but so exited about this game.
Previously a big "Total War" Fan and been waiting for a game like this for years.
I read In the forum that the game was started In 2001 & am gratefull I didn't hear of It until near to completion or I fear my 50 year old ticker wouldn't have coped with the strain.
Look forward to pillaging, Spying & trading (In that order) with you all and a big THANK YOU to the developers for the effort put Into what looks to be one helluva game.:D :D :D

Jean=A=Luc
04-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah, if I had known about this game since 2001 my 23 year old heart wouldn't have fared much better. ;) Actually many of the forum members here seam to have heart problems, we could start dropping like flies any minute now. :p

Welcome to the forum. :)

The Witch King of Angmar
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Nice to have you.

Puppeteer
04-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Us teens have weak hearts... ugh *spies another screenshot*
Welcome Officially

antpocas
04-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Eh, I've known about it since its conception and my heart's done fine :p

On the other hand, my liver... the woes of drinking age being 16 here.

LordSlayer
04-24-2008, 03:43 PM

Where the hell to you live! I'm immigrating right now!!!

Neotyguy40
04-24-2008, 10:44 PM

You can drink when your 16!!! Man, you are SOOO lucky... I need to wait until I'm 21 before that, although I accidently took a sip of white whine thinking it was lemon-lime soda... Believe me, it tastes NOTHING like soda.

Tynesider
04-25-2008, 09:50 AM

The ultimate stimulant, It's keeping your heart going so best not stop or reality may kick In.
Aaarrrggghhh stilllll nooo gaaaame.

Village Sock
04-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Welcome! If I had found out about this game in 2001 I probably wouldn't have much cared as i'd only be 9 and the only RTS I cared about then was AOE!
Ahhh memories!

Neotyguy40
04-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome! If I had found out about this game in 2001 I probably wouldn't have much cared as i'd only be 9 and the only RTS I cared about then was AOE!
Ahhh memories!

Yes, we all have regrets...