PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta

Gongora
02-27-2011, 08:02 AM
So to clear any confusion and to be sure of whats going on...

Open beta goes live sometime tomorrow... Feb 28?

Along with that question will there be any update/patch/fixes?

I know someones bound to ask and im already wondering so its best to get it out there!

Cheyenne99
02-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Where can i downloadthe gameclient ? any news when the open beta servers go online ?

nraheim6554mac
02-27-2011, 08:22 AM
So to clear any confusion and to be sure of whats going on...

Open beta goes live sometime tomorrow... Feb 28?

Along with that question will there be any update/patch/fixes?

I know someones bound to ask and im already wondering so its best to get it out there!

Where can i downloadthe gameclient ? any news when the open beta servers go online ?

1. Yes, the Open Beta goes live either late winter or early spring.
2. It is likely that there MIGHT be a patch.
3. You can't download the game client now.
4. See number 1.

Edit: thanks for clearing that up.

Dawiichan
02-27-2011, 08:29 AM
1. Yes, the Open Beta goes live on the 28th this month.
2. It is likely that there MIGHT be a patch.
3. You can't download the game client now.
4. See number 1.

I'm almost sure they said that the Open Beta goes live around mid-march. February 28th is just the deadline for sign ups.

Cheyenne99
02-27-2011, 08:33 AM
thx 4 info nraheim

Brian Shingles
02-27-2011, 09:31 AM
The 28th of February is the day sign-ups for Open Beta close.

There are two stages to the Open Beta.

The first stage of Open Beta will go live in mid-March and will be limited to 2000 people.

The second stage, just about anyone can get in and we'll be looking to start that in mid-April with sign-ups likely re-opening closer to that date.

Shortly before the beta goes live, those selected to take part in the first stage will be sent an email with their key and download instructions. The game client cannot be downloaded before this time.

Those who have signed up but don't make it into the first stage will make it into the second, provided of course they don't do something silly and get banned from the forums.

Patches and updates will be released throughout the beta and there is likely to be a major update to coincide with the start of the beta stages.