PDA

View Full Version : Blood, gore and gibs!

Tartear
02-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Conflict brings death...but it doesn't come clean usually. I think that a good game involving battles must have blood, and a chance to annihilate your enemies in an interesting non standard way. Sync kills, or at least a chance for units to "pop" creating a rain of parts. On the other hand some people like to keep their games clean, depraved of such joys.

Therefore I ask, will there be an option to disable blood and violence? And will there be any special ways to kill your enemies?

NobleIre
02-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Another question might be - will there even be any noticeable blood and gore to disable? :p I certainly hope so.

nraheim6554mac
02-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Therefore I ask, will there be an option to disable blood and violence? And will there be any special ways to kill your enemies?

If this game is going to have blood and gore, there should at least be an option to enable/disable it.

Dracus
02-26-2011, 03:10 PM
You cannot have war or battles without shedding blood.

Hajuhl
02-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Blood can sometimes hurt people without the best PCs. This will probably affect my laptop at a certain level so it would be nice if we could turn it off. On the other hand it would look more unrealistic.

Dracus
02-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Blood can sometimes hurt people without the best PCs. This will probably affect my laptop at a certain level so it would be nice if we could turn it off. On the other hand it would look more unrealistic.

Do not worry about that option is there is blood and gore there is a 99% chance that their will be an option to turn on and off, and also possibly a parental control mechanism to even lower the ESRB rating.

hugenhlfan30
02-26-2011, 04:28 PM
yeah I would imagine there is an option for switching blood off and on and some pictures do look like there is blood

Hajuhl
02-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Do not worry about that option is there is blood and gore there is a 99% chance that their will be an option to turn on and off, and also possibly a parental control mechanism to even lower the ESRB rating.

Yea, I kind of expected it as well so I wasn't fretting too much about it.

Gilamar
02-26-2011, 06:49 PM
You cannot have war or battles without shedding blood.

Second that

TheTower
02-27-2011, 02:38 AM
And an option to disable (fully/in part) gore and blood (make it dissapear more quickly). Too much gore can sometimes make a game hard to play (by obscuring the view).

qdraxter
02-27-2011, 11:19 AM
i like blood....like a vampire

darthplagued
03-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Blood is a must!!

lastchancer
03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I can't imagine the gore having too much of an impact in obscuring the view unless we start talking about lakes of blood your men have wandered into or something

Zardoz02
03-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I hate the politically correct games that have no blood and guts. Too much can be distracting, or a drain on GPU RAM, but just enough it a good balance... you know, a skull here, an appendix there....