PDA

View Full Version : Hot keys?

Adamantite40
02-26-2011, 12:58 AM
I was just wondering if there would be hot keys? it would make micromanagement infinitely more user friendly, and give the more hardcore players an edge in some intense pvp combat. Sorry if this was asked before, i just couldnt find it in the FaQ or any forum posts so i thought to ask.

It may seem obvious, but if i hadnt played a couple games with no hotkeys or key binds then i wouldnt have asked and just assumed there were going to be

Tartear
02-26-2011, 02:53 AM
It would be nice if you could customize the binds as you like. Typical preordained shortcuts sometimes are so weird, but lack of it? Haven't played any game without them.

VanguardX
02-26-2011, 06:48 PM
It would be nice if you could customize the binds as you like. Typical preordained shortcuts sometimes are so weird, but lack of it? Haven't played any game without them.

I'm a big fan of being able to customize shortcuts, and key bindings. I hope this is something that this game will have too.

Revenger571
02-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Man, i love hotkeys make my life so much easier i really hope this game has them :P

Hajuhl
02-26-2011, 10:13 PM
That would be useful, specially if you can set them up while you're in a fight. Like lets say you want to command these certain units whenever, set them up with a quick combination and just press a key later to reselect them.

qdraxter
02-27-2011, 12:21 PM
i like hot keys D
i think all ppl need 10 postDDDDDDDDDDDdd