PDA

View Full Version : Which aspect are you most looking forward to?

Alex Walz
02-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Vote for your most anticipated aspect(s), and then tell us why!

Neutral884nz
02-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Really looking forward to the Campaign and the online portion, also really want to test out the scenario editor. From one of the Fantasy Fridays it was listed you could make dungeon crawler type maps, it will be fun to see what i can make with such an editor, it sounds very flexible.

Adamantite40
02-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Im really looking forward to the kingdom wars, iv been looking for a LONG time for an RTS that is online and persistent... i loved the online of Starcraft 2 but alas it wasnt persistent, and i just lost interest.

I am also looking forward to building my stronghold... protecting weak points, growing, building an army, attacking, and gathering resaources... all at the same time! it seems like so much fun, like Age of Empires on steroids :D

Kaos90
02-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Its all about the pvp!

Framer
02-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Its all about the pvp!

I agree completly , are looking forward to it already :)

Tartear
02-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Maybe it ain't Sims, but watching your empire grow and become a beacon of power and a bastion of technological marvels is also a source of pride and joy.

NobleIre
02-26-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm most concerned with stronghold construction, pvp, and campaign & lore. I'm an RPer and lore buff, so that's always big on my list of concerns for reasons of interest and immersion.

Now, i'm also a big fan of strategy and strategy games that actually have strategy in them.. (many are more of a race than they are about strategizing - hence my usual preference for turn-based games). Thus, i've very interested in stronghold construction and exploration and how they tie into pvp, strategically.

I had been hoping that you could relocate strongholds to gain strategical advantages that way, but a mod told us that wasn't going to happen - so I look forward to seeing what purpose exploration does play; if any.

Likewise, construction has to be restricted to a degree - so I am eager to see what tactic advantages can be gleaned from a restricted system.

vietboy
02-26-2011, 12:30 PM
I gotta say !! PVP :D

Alex Walz
02-26-2011, 04:17 PM
No modders out there? :(

Revenger571
02-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Can't wait to test out the building system and make a cool stronghold :D

Henry Martin
02-26-2011, 07:47 PM

ME! I look forward to making some mods for this game. I actually have a few ideas now.:)

Gilamar
02-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Tinkering around with the buildings and making a cool stronghold is gonna be epic

qdraxter
02-27-2011, 12:17 PM
i LIKE pvp but also campaign that wil make u strong in pvp

Stormeh
02-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah building a stronghold and fiddling around with it will keep me very busy.

lokiisgrim
02-28-2011, 01:39 PM
really looking forward to being able to build a giant stronghold and see how it fairs against the armies of other players.

Dolas
02-28-2011, 01:45 PM
All of the above ;P seriously, I really think I will enjoy all the aspects of this game. The one thing I might not get into, at least right away, would be the modding. But, if its as cool as the devs are making it out to be, I might just have to try it :)

Wizaerd
02-28-2011, 04:11 PM
I have little to no interest in the online component. I was interested in the single player since it was supposed to mimick the online, but with that being changed to nothing more than skirmishes, I suppose the thing I am most interested in is the editor. I love playing around in map editors...

blackone91
03-01-2011, 04:33 AM
i'm looking forward on the persistent world and the stronghold feature ;)

oppenator
03-01-2011, 05:09 AM
would love to be able to build a Stronghold that can withstand serious end-game assaults! Oppenator is my name - Defending is my game :)

Joseph Visscher
03-01-2011, 11:59 AM
PvP Warfare/Guilds, crush anyone who dares fight a Dev!
Building the biggest stronghold the game is allowed to build and fully upgrading it completely 100%, I was split between these two, so I voted for both!

Watari
03-04-2011, 07:15 AM
I voted for
MMORTS Campaign & Lore
Stronghold Construction
Trying Out Each Race
Exploring Mythador

I'm actually a roleplay gamer, but I love rts too. Soo ofcourse I want to know about and play the campaign. Knwoledge about the Lore is also a nice thing, therefore I want also to try playing each race. And ofcourse I want to see Mythador in its whole beauty, and find every single tree and river or what ever you dropped in the world ;P

wiredpenguin
03-06-2011, 01:44 PM
I am most interested in the campaign and lore. I really enjoy when games take the time to tell a great story and have vast amounts of world lore available for those who wish to partake of it (one of the reasons I enjoy EVE so much). Second would probably be building up and maintaining my stronghold with some awesome pvp action to round it out.

LilTheo
03-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Campaign for sure!

Sam76
03-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Can't wait to test out the building system and make a cool stronghold :confused:

willyneo
03-09-2011, 01:41 AM
I love building things so I picked constructing a stronghold... Could prob spend a lifetime making an amazing castle if it were possible lol.
I also have spent alot of time exploring mmosrpgs so I guess this game shouldnt be any different.

VenSen
03-20-2011, 08:54 AM
hope its a decent pvp mode and that you can biult cool strongholds and stuff

Sabinox
03-24-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm very very interested in PvP :)

Anonimo
03-24-2011, 03:18 PM
I am very interesting about kingdom wars

Generation
03-24-2011, 09:41 PM
I just wanna try them all so i can brag to my friends :D

erhan911
03-24-2011, 10:07 PM
stronghold was a very nice game and i hope that game will rock so like strong^^

littlextiger
03-25-2011, 08:11 PM
I voted for
MMORTS Campaign & Lore
Stronghold Construction
Trying Out Each Race
Exploring Mythador

Same here. I love the idea of spending time building your stronghold, not unlocking things immediately, and having wall sections built piece by piece. And the land of Mythador- what isnt to like? Of course I want to peruse every mountian and valley, river and tree. Its a gorgeous continent.

Joobs
03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
I want to make a huge empire and then pwn a bunch of people.

Yep thats about it.

Tarsus
03-26-2011, 05:20 PM

Us modders come in time, we can be a loyal bunch but it takes time to build the base up. :)

Taking a look though as to what is possible, and I'm spreading the word a bit for you, to the current team I am with!

It looks like a promising game either way.

Pentel123
03-27-2011, 09:27 AM
races make games fun gotta try them all

System
03-27-2011, 11:28 AM
I voted for three:

Stronghold Construction: I really like building cities in games and building castles is even more fun.

PVP Warfare/Guilds: I haven't found an RTS that is capable of delivering in this regard and I am curious to see how Reverie handles it. Will guilds be able to zerg smash down individual players? Will there be longstanding conflicts between guilds or will they do a scorched earth thing and form a peace? I won't have a guild going in, but I am certainly not against joining one if it increases the fun and/or survivability.

Other: Persistent Economy. I am wondering what exactly they have planned for this and I will need to do some research to see what information is currently available. Are there going to be markets for trading or is it going to be a player to player transaction a la Bartering.

REWB1
03-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Looks like theres a lot of builders in here, good, that's in my top 3 as well. I basically suck at PVP (most of the time), even if I don't hold the world record in kill's I still think it's a lot more intense than NPC's all the time. Some of the MMO's I've played in the past will have NPC's as a good way to make fast money and level up. Thats cool and all but it does get old after a while so a mix of PVP and NPC keeps me involved.
E-con is something I like a lot more and I can really dig getting into some complex crafting/building, I may take some time to organize everything but It's fun for me. Exploring vast open area's is cool to, running into bad guy's or scary beast's is a shock at first :eek: but it's great when you can get leveled up enough to whack'm!

Sabinox
03-28-2011, 03:08 AM
For some weird reason, even if i've never been a Lore fan MMO player, this game makes me feel like i'd want to have a lot of interesting lore features and single/co-op champaigns that would make the players feel like part of the game...But, every single aspect of the game will be important to make the game good.

Dalsten
03-28-2011, 11:06 AM
I most honestly say that im looking forward to the skirmish part... alot:D

Chronic24
03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
if its anything like the massive text based RTSs then this is going to be 100x better than any rts out