PDA

View Full Version : Name colors?

Tolbby
02-20-2011, 07:24 PM
I've noticed people have different colored names. Such notices are.

Developers are solid blue.
Moderators are Navy blue.

And my color is White. What do each of the different colors mean?

Neutral884nz
02-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Its just so you know who is Dev and who is members, my name is Red because i joined the Orc sect, blue is the human sect and green the elven sect.

You can join a sect by going user CP > Group memberships.

arthas242
02-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Join the orc Sect, it's where the cool people go :cool:

Alex Walz
02-21-2011, 01:02 AM
Yup, devs are solid blue. Mods are steel blue and super mods are greenish blue - but they're essentially the same here. White means the user has not chosen a favorite race, while red represents the orcs, green represents the elves, and dark blue represents the humans.

MrJc
02-21-2011, 02:01 AM
ahhh i dont knwo who to join yet :/

supemecom
02-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Maybe they can make more colors for the form names some day. but that mite be Confusing

gucho01
02-21-2011, 07:06 AM
easyer to notice them ,then usual members :)

Tolbby
02-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Ok. Thanks!

Lord Shadow
02-21-2011, 12:57 PM
..., and men represents the humans.

Uhh...? ?? ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dawiichan
02-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for explaining this. I changed it now :)

Kaos90
02-23-2011, 12:56 AM
Thanks for explaining this. I changed it now :)

Yes we all knew you wanted the green name color

gucho01
02-23-2011, 08:09 AM
well every1 knows that Humans are the most cooler creatures so join humans we gonna rule ;)

LiTos456
02-24-2011, 08:59 PM
well every1 knows that Humans are the most cooler creatures so join humans we gonna rule ;)

Why I can disprove that statement. While humans definitely have a powerful military system as well as a decent economy, they are no match for the elven economy, long ranged units, and style.

Today's definition of cool would possibly prove that elves are the coolest, as their taste for fashion definitely beats that of the standardized human wear. Long capes with beautiful designs, as well as weapons forged in the shiniest steel of all, elves definitely look the prettiest as opposed to the grungy style of humans - they really take no pride in fashion, unlike the elves.

Of course the proper definition of 'cool', aka a low temperature level, would probably be given to the Dwarves - which are, unfortunately, not in the game yet - as they live underground and/or in the mountains, therefore always residing within a colder atmosphere.

Orcs, of course, don't seem to have a sense of either.
So I'd probably have to say that elves definitely outmatch the humans, which are second, followed by orcs. I must say, however, that a Dwarf race would definitely prove for some tight competition - they also fancy great armor designs and plating, which facilitates their defensive effectiveness in battle, while showing their strength and might visually. But alas - Dwarves are not in the game yet - as unfortunate as it is, I'm sure the day will come.