PDA

View Full Version : Collaborative Orc Lore

NobleIre
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Hello all.. I had an idea for the writers amongst us. Several of us have posted our own lore stories and what-not for a while. And so, i'm wondering who might be interested in collaborating for a single, large work of orc lore. I'm not sure how we would do this or what we would be producing, that would be for us all to decide. :p

MacNtoShi
02-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Well The problem here is to make something that do not plagi other fictional lores among the world, it need to be something new (not necessary a rpg book hehe), but i've liked the ideia, it could bring a new look to this race.

NobleIre
02-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Well, there isn't really a ton of information about the races yet.. so it's not too hard to make stuff without trampling all over it. Naturally, it'd have to be something new - not just a rewrite of something past.

It could be any of many things.. the an orc war, different orc groups fighting together, the formation of a new orc clan/tribe/etc. (assuming that other orc clans somehow had a hand in it), or even go into the past and have it be the forming or destruction of an old orc alliance. (Something that existed before the game and is gone before the game starts up, etc.)