PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds II

Noel Bohac
02-08-2011, 03:24 AM
Eh I was skeptical at first, the voice acting and other issues made it semi "eh" for me. But the true game is the online part , WOW! Just amazing, and the graphics are (I have to say) probably the best I have seen in any rpg to date. At first I really wasn't impressed playing this title, but now , wow yeah, I am addicted and when not working for Reverie or my other job, I must say it's a blast!

If you ever hop in , I invite anyone into my guild there, "dragonborn". Mostly on late night for obvious reason, get a few hours in, but me and my buds have a blast doing the mp missions , working our way now to level and do some guild vs guild pvp :)

So many great games coming out too ! Between DOF, DragonAge2 , Dungeons(well looks fun at least) I just wonder where my time will go! hehe

Guild: Dragonborn
Toon: Guardious (polearm)
second in command: Thunderborn (Archer)

Look us up anytime!

This is "my personal opinions" and in no way reflect those to Reverie World Studios, 505 games or any subsidiarity there in.
(I am a gamer too you know :) )

DarkyOMG
02-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Did anyone try Two worlds yet?

wou129
02-09-2011, 05:13 AM
i did but it isnt my type of game so i cheated with lvls and monny im in lvl 300 while i shoud be in 20 :P

Arkan
02-09-2011, 06:29 AM
I have played it, its really nice, but doesnt have so many options

Tophat
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM
I was really considering buying it, although after paying $50 for the last game i think that South Peaks should let me pirate it for good will

Kaos90
02-17-2011, 01:02 AM
I returned the first one immediately after playing it so i have mixed feeling of whether or not to give the second a chance.

Lord Shadow
02-20-2011, 01:03 PM
The game is a mix bag.. Not to beat a dead horse but I love Ultima Online and when I saw someone stated the crafting system was larger and better than UO I was like I gotta buy it. In the end I've played maybe 2-3 hours of the single player campaign.. had great potential but wow are there flaws.. However the online MP is REALLY fun and owning your own village and building it up is a blast. I probably play 3-4 hours a day when I'm home. I don't recommend the Collectors Edition.. I could go on.. & on.. but to me its really to different games.. offline.. I hate it don't think I'll even play it again.. Online its a blast. and strangely I think the imagery looks better too. If your thinking about it.. and if you can score a copy from someone who didn't like it I do recommend getting it.

My Characters (PS3)
Lord Shadow
Lord Essex

WoOpin
02-22-2011, 11:46 AM
I like the online mode more voice acting is a little well.... strange but that being said the magic system is awesome.

clau82
02-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Didn't got time to play it yet, I will try it soon as I liked the first one

Joobs
03-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Two worlds II is a game?

AlphaZone
04-16-2011, 02:57 PM
I kinda played it ~10h.. but had too many BSOD(s) so I had to reinstall OS and I lost all data.. so it was last time when I played -.-