PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
I was curious as to what kind of music people listen to nowadays to help people get familiar with the forums, as well as a fun post, but please feel free to leave a comment below on what you listen to. I for one love older music, but primarily late 70s, 80s, and early 90s rock'n'roll, but just for fun, can someone take an educated guess (without the use of a song name finder) and tell me the name of the song that uses the lyrics in my signature. :D

NobleIre
02-05-2011, 04:27 PM
I, like many people that I know, am very eclectic about my music selection.

My absolute favorite types of music, however, are industial-goth, 80's-early 90's, and rock.

Some of my favorite bands/musicians are: Genitorturers, Diary of Dreams, Rammstein, Garbage, David Bowie, with a smattering of songs by Billy Idol.

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Very intriguing NobleIre, it is always amazing to be introduce to different types of music, and in time, one may even become quite interested in it. Thank You! :D

BigX
02-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Heavy Metal all the way!

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Haha, gotta love Heavy Metal, what groups do you listen to? When I listen to heavy metal, I typically listen to Judas Priest, Iron Maidern, Black Sabbath, Metallica, and a few others.

awrington
02-19-2011, 01:14 PM
I listen to almost anything but rap and pop i dont like that repetitive stuff too much

LiTos456
02-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Can you please rename your thread to something like "What kind of music do you listen to?" so that people know what they're actually clicking on. Honestly, it'll probably get the thread more traffic too.