PDA

View Full Version : castel building

Roflmao9
02-05-2011, 02:42 PM
I think it would be awsome to build your own castel. I mean when i herd their was going to be a whole region you can control and build on. I was also wondering if you can make colors and flages even names for your citys and armies. Keep up the good work cant wait for the game:D

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 03:46 PM
If only your spelling and grammar was as good as your ideas, but I have to agree that would be pretty cool to be able to customize a castle.

master0p
02-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Hey welcome to our forum :d
best thing to do is post your idea's in the Public Suggestions and Proposals section.
More people will likely read your idea there.

Sounds like a good idea!
and about ur spelling i still understand you so :P dont worry about that

Wolfpack
02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
lol English may not be his first language, gotta respect other cultures

Henry Martin
02-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Please post stuff like this in the appropriate thread. This thread is for introductions only. Someone move this thread.

darthplagued
03-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I would like that option. :D :cool:

Hyroshi
03-07-2011, 03:32 PM
For some reason I thought this was standard already... My mind filling in blanks! Yes please do introduce a customization feature for our castles!!!!

ImmoralAtheist
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Standard castle constructions you may choose from, or atleast possible to upgrade to a better version, and with modularity (buildings you can choose to build at predefined locations), is fine by me. Especially if there's some ai involved, building your own castles can have disadvantages in balance issues, like with stronghold kingdoms, and castles often end up unrealistic and ugly looking.

Kennethmk89
03-11-2011, 07:08 PM
The more customizations the better

System
03-27-2011, 06:33 PM
When it comes to castle building and city building I don't want to feel like I am forced to jampack everything in. In games like Warcraft 2 you could build your villages spread out as long as you had the power to maintain the control of the area. Games like Stronghold Kingdoms and... gah, I forget... Has an outer wall that you can't expand outside of it forcing you to place things adjacent to others to get specific bonuses which resulted in a crammed ugly looking city.

I want to be able to build in style, without being forced to lose out on other things. I used to like building cities in Sim City as you could place anything any where and work around the pros and cons of placement rather than being forced to place in specific areas. Granted as you filled up your city you had to have a more dense building area, but that shouldn't come until end game and you should still have pathways/roads for units to move around.

Shakur
03-28-2011, 11:15 AM
youre right, this would be awesome :D

Dimitriosg13
03-28-2011, 02:06 PM
in my opinion you guys ask to mutch 1st think of the money and second this is a fantastic game

if you ask me i am pleased that i am chosen in the beta and i can play
if that updater downloads the last 9 files

HarTstaRx
03-29-2011, 11:42 AM
This would be great.
At least it could have enhancements for the castler or augmentations so you can improve your buildings, not only the castle, but I don't what level of customization has the game on this aspect.

Perhaps if they could gave away some free keys to mmo sites .... hehe. Anyways it could be awasome if this goes in a future release.

wesleyjc
03-29-2011, 12:27 PM
I like the "build-your-own-castle" idea a lot makes it feel much more like you're leading a kingdom and that way you can personalize it to your play style. but there would have to be some sort of limitations that would prevent overly massive/Overpowering castles while at the same time not take too much from your freedom and creativity.

Ironcrown
03-30-2011, 03:54 AM
I like the "build-your-own-castle" idea a lot makes it feel much more like you're leading a kingdom and that way you can personalize it to your play style. but there would have to be some sort of limitations that would prevent overly massive/Overpowering castles while at the same time not take too much from your freedom and creativity.

i agree. it must have some counterbalance.

data2.0
04-02-2011, 08:29 PM
can you capture other players regions and like force them into your kingdom, but I guess wouldn't really be fair but whats the point if you can't capture more land

willyneo
04-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Only problem with being able to capture large amounts of land, is how to you keep the game balanced. Eventually one person could end up owning the whole world, and as soon as anyone got big enough for him to fight you he could just expand again.

darkheart
04-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Only problem with being able to capture large amounts of land, is how to you keep the game balanced. Eventually one person could end up owning the whole world, and as soon as anyone got big enough for him to fight you he could just expand again.

this would be almost impossible to achieve if there was a balance system in place and there were alot of players as many know here other games have similar take over goals like this and i have not heard of one that has accomplished this

apebble
04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
well correct me if im wrong but this seems like a variation of the game vindictus but with different twists and additions

if im even remotely correct this game will sore into places it cant believe:rolleyes:

Imfliba
04-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Customising your castle? Sounds like a good idea. It would defiantly make the game feel more malleable and controllable, but it would need to be moderated in case of the few immature people on the internet abusing the ability

Sabuu
04-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Customising your castle? Sounds like a good idea. It would defiantly make the game feel more malleable and controllable, but it would need to be moderated in case of the few immature people on the internet abusing the ability

Yeah, I completely agree. Love the idea, but I do worry about that problem, guess we'll see how they tackle this problem later on down the line...

Antiquitas
04-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Looking forward to castle building. It would be nice to individualize each domain within limitations set by race, domain, etc. It would also be interesting to have castle building in a selected area have an impact on the surrounding environment (ie deforestation, random settlers, etc), but this is a strategy game so staying the course.

Liva98989
04-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Looking forward to castle building. It would be nice to individualize each domain within limitations set by race, domain, etc. It would also be interesting to have castle building in a selected area have an impact on the surrounding environment (ie deforestation, random settlers, etc), but this is a strategy game so staying the course.

And, well i don't know if this is in the game, but be able to make your own flag would be so cool! :3

OmninmO
04-27-2011, 03:41 PM
its great to creat a castle:D