PDA

View Full Version : Salutations!

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Hello, I am EdwardTheGreat, and I am just trying out the forums! Dawn of Fantasy looks like a marvelous game with its combination of the RTS and Fantasy genres! It will be certainly something to look forward to! :D

Custos
02-06-2011, 02:44 AM
Hello, I am EdwardTheGreat, and I am just trying out the forums! Dawn of Fantasy looks like a marvelous game with its combination of the RTS and Fantasy genres! It will be certainly something to look forward to! :D

Greetings everyone names Custos I enjoy medieval kingdom builders and have been looking a long time for anything mmorts the fact that this game fits the build for both makes me extremely happy but, Ill be honest, Im not much for forums especially if I have nothing tangible to connect it to. (I dont have a game to play or people to play with... currently). So hopefully ill have something to play. And with the experience be able to connect to other people. Otherwise im pretty inactive, but if i get in the game ill be A LOT more active I gurantee it! Long live the mother land!