PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Heyas!

Mannel
04-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi all!

First of, the game looks amazing. I've been keeping an eye out for updates on various sites and when the latest movie came I almost wet my pants. No, not really (or?), but I liked what I saw! I remember seeing older screenshots and different movie before but that's about it.

Anyhow, from now on I'll be lurking around here in the forums and just wanted to say hello to all!

Oh, something about me:

I'm 26 yrs old teacher from Sweden who still loves computergames. For instance I've been playing Dreamlords (dunno if I wanna call it a "mmorts" tho), lots and lots of webbased strategic games (like utopia and tribalwars) and ofcours all the major MMO's (EQ, Daoc, WoW etc) + some other RTS (SC, Red Alert, Wc3 etc) and much much more.

It's nice to be here!

Regards
Andreas "Mannel" Karlsson

Chromatism
04-05-2008, 02:52 AM
May I be the first one to say welcome to our happy, 'fantastical' little community! :D

And, additionally, I also welcome you as a fellow Newb... As I've recently been corrected of my improper use of the word 'Noob' in rather in-depth discussion on the differences between the Noob/Newb definitions in a completely irrelevant thread elsewhere.

Happy insane reading! :cool:

Jean=A=Luc
04-05-2008, 04:45 AM
See the comic here for a more thorough understanding. :) http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060823

Oh, and welcome Mannel. :)

Puppeteer
04-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Glad we cleared up the common misconceptions betwixt noob and newb :D
Welcome!

The Witch King of Angmar
04-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Nice to have you with us.

frankein_fish
04-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Wow a swedish guy that's about time :p :D
Good to have u here man!