PDA

View Full Version : Heya

Neotyguy40
04-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey I'm the newer one here.

I actually have 1 simple question...

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD DoF???

I see everyone talking like they know the game alot, and the movie said it was coming out last September, anyone provide me with a link?

TheDarkOne
04-03-2008, 08:54 PM
ya... its definatly not out yet

Chromatism
04-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Welcome fellow Noob!

And nope, definately not out yet. Another fine example of done when its ready :cool: I'm all for it!

The Witch King of Angmar
04-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Nice to have you on the forums. To clear things up a bit it comes out this summer and there will maybe be a beta late spring or early summer I'd guess.

PS If you didn't already know it's for the 360 as well.

TheDarkOne
04-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Nice to have you on the forums. To clear things up a bit it comes out this summer and there will maybe be a beta late spring or early summer I'd guess.

PS If you didn't already know it's for the 360 as well.

do you know when the x-box 360 release date is, becase i dont want to have to buy pc and x-box version id rather wait a couple months so they get realeased at same time

Neotyguy40
04-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Ok thanks, I wonder if it will be on Mac... Macs rock, but I will use Bootcamp if I need to run windows to play it... But if there is a Mac version, then I will definately play it.

The Witch King of Angmar
04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
do you know when the x-box 360 release date is, becase i dont want to have to buy pc and x-box version id rather wait a couple months so they get realeased at same time

I'd guesstimate that it would be a month or 2 after the PC version is released.

Visstick
04-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Hello all here, I am new too and reading in on the forums to find a lot of information before I will become a poster. I don't want to invent the weel twice neither say things double :)

The game looks great and from what I have read the details are actually pretty deep worked out.

Keep up the work and you hear from me soon aggain.

†TYRANICK†™
04-08-2008, 08:03 AM

Purely from and experienced point of view...get the PC version. You wont need a uber PC but its not down to just that...flexibilty of a PC is by far greater. IMHO...but purely based on XP.

Tried C&C 3 on 360:...Oh dear god ><. Utter fail as far as i was concerned...combersome, jaggy, clumbsy buggy controls, not to mention a reduction is graphical quality and "atmosphere". No offense to people that liked the 360 version but...yeah, to me it just sucked + IMO its not reall that good a game anyway.

But yeah on topic...i would assume it would be much longer after release of the PC version...maybe 6 months or so. Comparing with UT3 current status...dont see the point of that being on 360 with its inability to use mods or handle current custom maps etc.