PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

The Witch King of Angmar
06-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone I am The Witch King of Angmar. Like Darvin I am also from rtscommunity.com where I first heard about this game. I think it looks amazing as well as the videos and screenshots too. So I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks

Alexander Flegler
06-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Welcome on board :)

Ryan
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, please feel free to ask any questions or jump into discussions. All feedback, both positive and negitive will aid us creating a better product.

Joseph Visscher
07-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Welcome, The Witch King of Angmar, I think I have seen you in bfme2 somwhere? I am JBV3737 the creator of a lot of maps in bfme2, you will probibly know the Glaidator Underworld series or the Gladiator servants of darkness series which where my most popular creations. :)
Where you ever on the {IP} clan website?
Anyways welcome, I'm looking forward to destroying you in DOF. :p

The Witch King of Angmar
07-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Welcome, The Witch King of Angmar, I think I have seen you in bfme2 somwhere? I am JBV3737 the creator of a lot of maps in bfme2, you will probibly know the Glaidator Underworld series or the Gladiator servants of darkness series which where my most popular creations. :)
Where you ever on the {IP} clan website?
Anyways welcome, I'm looking forward to destroying you in DOF. :p

Yeah sure. Anyway nice to meet you but strange enough, my name on BFME2 is Dunedain Ranger but I probably played with you. You better beg for mercy once DOF is out.:p