PDA

View Full Version : What is this game?

elcooleo248
01-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Is it like a Guild Wars or is it more so like a Age of Empires?

TheHoboGod
01-27-2011, 04:40 PM
First of all, its an MMORTS. Second of all, why sign up if you have no idea what it is?

Khan kreiger
01-27-2011, 05:16 PM
I second that statement Hobo, very pointless of you to join somethin that you have no idea what it is about....look around and you will find out

LiTos456
01-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Ah, I see how it is.
So despite that there's an "ABOUT (http://dof.reverieworld.com/about.php)" page right up there, that explains everything about the game, and TONS of other information on the forum including trailers, collections of screenshots with commentaries and more, all that can be found easily - you come here, register an account, make a useless thread asking what the game "is", and score yourself a quick infraction for trolling/fueling a flame war on the forum.

I'm sorry, but please fix your behavior, as it will not be tolerated here.

Thank you.

Khan kreiger
01-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Sorry for being rude and all LiTos. But really elcooleo this is pretty much like someone joining the army and asking what you joined without knowing anything about it:eek:

LiTos456
01-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Being rude is still not tolerable no matter who its' directed at. Don't worry Khan, nothing against you here.
Listen, elcooleo, I don't mean to be harsh - everyone wants to welcome you here, but you gotta follow the rules and inform yourself better. There's plenty of info on the game so you can easily get a good idea of what it is, and there are some discussions out there that talk about the general premise of the game.
And of course, avoid posts such as the one in the EVE thread - it can get members really upset. At the very least, back up your opinion.
As I tell all your members - be nice, follow the rules, and enjoy your stay. So long as you do all those, we'll welcome you here. :)

pkdavid
01-28-2011, 02:51 AM
I responded to this message at the beginning, when no one answered. but I remove my shame to answer that. I wonder how we end up here without knowing what kind of game it is.

elcooleo248a are you blind?

And to answer your question directly, without wondering if you know what a MMORTS, this game is a Age OF Empire inside Guild Wars.

:(

Badguy82
01-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Everyone should be nice and respectful to anyone on these forums. There is already enough hate in the world so why not just get rid of it on the internet? :)