PDA

View Full Version : Beta Sign up back in 2008-2009

ShadowWolf
01-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey there everyone, correct me if I am wrong, but I do recall a while back in 2008 and 2009 that if people became part of the community back then that they were automatically in line for beta testing later on. It was a while ago when they had the old website back then. I just don't understand what that was all about, if I am wrong about that then I would like to know. If I am wrong then I guess I will not be able to beta test it. O well its been years anyway, and the game will be coming out soon, so I guess I will wait till then. I just hope other people that remember that don't get disappointed if they don't get a beta invite. Anyway sry for the long post guys, just wanted to get that clarified.:D

LiTos456
01-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Well it never specifically said that if you're registered you will get beta, it meant they'll be picking active guys and letting them into the beta (most of which ended up there, either through the selective picking or through contests).

You have a chance now though... It's still the 25th. Sign up quietly, noone will notice ;)