PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Desthin
01-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Just heard about this game and i think it is fairly brilliant. One of the most unique ideas I have heard of in quite awhile and I'm greatly looking forward to playing it and seeing how it turns out.

I'm currently a student in the game design field which has fortunately(or unfortunately) cause me to look at games in more of a designer aspect than a player aspect.

In some ways it has actually lessened my love for games at the moment because I'm currently more immersed in how they work than whether i like them or not.

Being on the programming side i end up choosing games i play by mechanics more so than whether they are super awesome looking(but it is a bonus)

The game i have spent the most time playing would be Everquest, i started playing it 5 years or so ago, and i still play it today because i enjoy most of the gameplay (before recent expansions anyway) and less so on how the art looks, when i want to play a game for how beautiful it looks, i pick up a single player game that's designed for that kind of stuff.

Anyway, just though i would drop a line or two in hello, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community more!

LiTos456
01-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the forum, nice to see another game design student around here, we have quite a few. Be nice, follow the rules and enjoy your stay :)