PDA

View Full Version : On behalf of the community...

Arachnid
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
On behalf of the DoF community, I would like to thank the developers for being so active on these boards and responding in nearly every single thread! This type of dedication to the community is lacking from the overwhelming number of developers and publishers. Sure, it's one thing to listen to the community, but interacting with it on this level is something completely different. I would also like to congratulate you for seeing this game through (June 3rd), understanding that it has had a few bumps along the way. Knowing that my voice is being heard(aside from this game looking f***ing badass and a RTS gamer's dream), this game is on my "to buy" list for this year.

I'd just like to ask one thing...please keep it up!

If you do, I might bake you cookies!

Desthin
01-24-2011, 10:03 PM
I totally agree, active developers is a very nice thing to have. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing that someone at least takes the time to read what i write about even if it is complete nonsense sometimes =)

jer.bush
01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
HAHA true, its great to know they care about the community by being so active in posts, I don't see that often in fourms :/ Goodd Job :D

Peacebringer01
01-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm glad to see a game that dev's are all over the forums reading and replying to what people have to say. It does show a lot just wanted to let you guys know.

Raulaun
01-25-2011, 11:30 AM
The devs only like cinnamon pecan cookies! Here, look..

*Places down tray of cinnamon pecan cookies to lure devs*

Guard of Olympus
01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah, really, thank you a lot for all your efforts. :)

Alex Walz
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys! :o

No good dev is not a passionate gamer, so it only feels right to work with other gamers toward a collaborative work. And when we have the best fans in the world, our job is that much easier. You guys have really been terrific - it's wonderful to be able to have such an open dev/fan relationship so rare in the industry. You have all been so patient and understanding whenever we've had to announce delays or cuts, and in return, we promise a completed and community-driven game.

So thank you for your kind words, understanding, and cookies!

LiTos456
01-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Isn't ironic that a dev replied to a thread about thanking the devs for replying to threads? Haha.
Yeah well it isn't unusual for our devs to do this, so you folks are in the right place. :)