PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Gongora

Gongora
01-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone;

Choose to call myself Gongora here as I felt it was a good name for this games theme of domination. I have always loved RTS's the most for games... and have always kept my eye out for an mmo version of one. So far I have to say StarWars Empire at War has been the coolest RTS ive played just because im a fan of it!

Have played Stronghold it was very interesting aswell, always had a thing for massive castles and marching hundreds of footmen into battle!

This game has sparked my interest greatly for its great graphics and game structure.
I have no doubt this will be a great hit, and most likely will be the new RTS King.

nickson104
01-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Hey! Welcome! Its great to have new blood, hope you like the game too.

Why does your name seem very familiar, Im pretty sure its from Lost Odyssey, but I cant remember properly.

Stronghold is a great game, I cant blame you for liking it :) It is still one of my best castle builders to date

Noel Bohac
01-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I would like to welcome you too!

Your input right of the bat is big here, nice to get some good discussions going. Welcome to DOF!

-Guardious

havoksage
01-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Hi! welcome to the forums... castle builders are certainly welcome in these parts. :)