PDA

View Full Version : Hey

moud
01-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Made this account a while ago after being told about the game by my friend from school, (Henry aka u_have_krabs) but never did anything with it until I was just reminded about it from an e-mail today. (grats on the publisher by the way)

The game looks awesome, can't wait for a chance to play it.:D

Alex Walz
01-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Welcome moud! You got referred by a really great guy. :)

Make yourself at home and check out all the media in the new screenshots and videos sections, as well as that in the Media Fair forum.

moud
01-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Welcome moud! You got referred by a really great guy. :)

We must be talking about 2 different people, he's responded to other people's introduction threads and can't even say hello to me. ;) lol.

I have looked through some of the screenshots in the media fair forum, and watched the trailer, and it looks great, especially for restrictions of having such a huge world with tons of players controlling tons of units.

I love the idea of a persistent RTS world, because every once in a while you build up a bad-ass base in some game, and ruin it by winning. Always thought this would be a great type of game to play.

Henry Martin
02-06-2011, 09:00 AM
We must be talking about 2 different people, he's responded to other people's introduction threads and can't even say hello to me. ;) lol.

Hey moud, hows it going? lol, Sorry I missed your intro.:eek: Welcome, you should sign up for the open beta if you haven't signed up to it already (or and of the other betas). Like Alex said check out all the stuff in the Media Fair section.