PDA

View Full Version : No consequences?

Hyroshi
01-19-2011, 07:02 PM
From what I read in the summary, you pay some money to the attacker and you bam your city is back to 100%(when your city falls)? So pretty much you can just give up when you get layed siege and its no problem... Seems rather pointless to me, granted it is limited information at this moment. :confused:

Alex Walz
01-19-2011, 07:30 PM
The city will revert back to its owner, but not in pristine condition. The owner will be down all the units lost in battle and much of the homeland's resources will have been looted by the victor. And then the owner will have to spend more resources to repair burnt buildings and crushed walls.

Zorander
01-19-2011, 11:00 PM
After youve lost your City and its been sacked is there a system that makes you immune to attacks for a period of time? I mean it would suck if your just building and repairing when another player challenges you and you dont have the resource to give.

Hyroshi
01-19-2011, 11:01 PM
The city will revert back to its owner, but not in pristine condition. The owner will be down all the units lost in battle and much of the homeland's resources will have been looted by the victor. And then the owner will have to spend more resources to repair burnt buildings and crushed walls.

Congrats my friend... You have another pre order here! :) Thanks for the response.