PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds 2 is coming in Jan in the USA

Noel Bohac
12-20-2010, 08:23 PM
A buddy of mine got the Uro version and says the game is awsome, saying that is compares to Oblivion but better. (hard to beleive) but he is raving about it as I write this. So heads up RPG fans, seems like we got a good one to hold us off till dragon age 2 comes in march :)

-Guardious

alpha30ns
12-20-2010, 09:11 PM
i bought the special edition of two worlds the day it came out, and thought it was absolutely terrible. there was some cool things about it i liked, the weapon system was pretty cool, but there was a lot of things i hated about it, so many that i took a hammer to it and smashed it to a bunch of little pieces... lol

I mean it was an alright game, i just didnt really like it. the smashing it up may have been a little bit to extreme, but i was really frustrated for some reason that day lol

but im always open to new games, so well see how it turns out. I'll have to read A lot of reviews before i even think about buying it. :D

Noel Bohac
12-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Ya, There are 2 version of two worlds, some people I have talked to on other forums say "I have that yada yada" I respond "You do? Funny it's not out yet", there is two worlds and two worlds 2, the title was a bad idea if you ask me hehe , but anyways, if you have the first I agree, but this second version just released is awsome from what my friend says. I take his word most of the time because we have the same taste and he is picky as myself when it comes to gaming. So who is my bud, eh, like you just a friend that thinks something is cool. He hated the first one as well, but says it's night and day , so alas just figured i would spread the news. If you live in URO country you can get it now as he did.

-Guardious

Abyssmal
01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I doubt anything other then Oblivion can take the Oblivion hole in my heart :(

Gruber12
01-03-2011, 08:21 AM
I rented the first one and played it for 5 mins before taking it back saying it didnt work and got another game

Tophat
01-19-2011, 04:33 PM
I really wasn't "into" games and didn't really know what i was getting into when i decided to buy Two Worlds, and JESUS that game was horrid, i've never played a worse game. If all the stuff about the new one being great than they really should have just dropped the two world's name and put it under something else

Daraim
01-20-2011, 04:25 AM
Do someone know when it comes to europe?

aftershockzap
01-20-2011, 07:16 AM
It comes out in the UK the same day it comes out in America - 25th of Jan. It has been out in mainland Europe since last year.

My wife played the first one and despite its many, many, many flaws, she got hooked and cannot wait for the sequel. It was originally set for release back in October & we went all the way to the game store to pick it up, the guys behind the counter were confused because it said on their sheet that it was meant to be released that day, but they had none in stock. We came home, she jumped online and saw an announcement had been made a few minutes before to say it had been pushed back.

ladyelysium
01-20-2011, 10:59 AM
My wife played the first one and despite its many, many, many flaws, she got hooked and cannot wait for the sequel.

I did get pretty hooked, yeah. The game has some serious issues though - Awful frame rate, loads of bugs etc. Still, I cannot wait for TWII :D

Mohoa1313
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
thats funny Gruber12...... I did the same thing when I got Two worlds

Toven
01-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Here I sit thinking I'm the only one that hated it. Haha.

Looks more like a beta version of elder scrolls.

Froot_Joose
01-20-2011, 04:35 PM
I doubt anything other then Oblivion can take the Oblivion hole in my heart :(

I second that.

priamus
02-06-2011, 07:46 AM
two worlds 2 is worse than the frist part... my opinion is the Gothic 4 is beeeeeter than two worlds