PDA

View Full Version : Old member - First time poster

Fangg
12-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Hi,

Never really introduced my self.
Im a active computer gamer. Love playing good RTS. Im really interested in this Dawn of Fantasy. I looks awesome, and from what i have read about it on this forum, makes it sound awesome.

I my self have been a member for a long period. But also never posted. The questions i have to a game are normally allready been asked and answered. This thing with writing 10 meaning full posts are difficult. Though i think its a good way to get the really true faithful players into the Closed Beta.

andyf91
12-07-2010, 02:04 AM
know what you mean. i registered along time ago when there wasn't that much info on the game, but i've checked up the game every now and again as I really miss having a good RTS in a somewhat medival/fantasy setting. there will probably be a lot easier for most people to post more contributive posts when they get their hand on the actual game and can discuss experiences, problems or hopes for the finished game

kagalupe
12-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Me too, i already wait for 3 month and not much information about the development progress on the internet up until i receive email abaout CB 4