PDA

View Full Version : Banners

-Sigma-
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi everyone,

sorry if this has been discussed but i couldnt find much about the topic. In terms of being unique and standing out can players choose (in the MMO mode of course) a banner and specifically customize it? For example, in the character screen so to speak in the MMO, can we choose the race we wish to play followed by a banner that represents us?

Commander
12-13-2010, 04:40 AM
It's old topic , but we still got no answer . Developers , plz can you tel us about customization of a banner . Could we made our own banner or it will be standart banners for each race ? I would like to know any information .

Zeluk
12-13-2010, 05:05 AM
I wouldn't call 8 days old.

Joseph Visscher
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I cannot post an official comment about this subject, but I can post my personal opinion on this subject:
I highly doubt that custom usermade banners will be added because it would require each player to download every other player's flag texture on the world map which would add quite a bit of server usage and internet usage for every player. not to mention the profanity that people could add to the banners.
I'd still except atleast lots of different types of banner textures to choose from.

Commander
12-14-2010, 03:52 AM
I'd still except atleast lots of different types of banner textures to choose from.
Ah , thanks :) . It would be good too , especially if it could be similar to emblem creation as it is in Black Ops , where all emblems can be constructed from many images , be painted and modified .

reddot
01-20-2011, 01:20 AM
I cannot post an official comment about this subject, but I can post my personal opinion on this subject:
I highly doubt that custom usermade banners will be added because it would require each player to download every other player's flag texture on the world map which would add quite a bit of server usage and internet usage for every player. not to mention the profanity that people could add to the banners.

could the banner still be customized with those available textures?? and not just choose from a certain set of predetermined banner made with those textures?