PDA

View Full Version : hey all

Freyer
11-28-2010, 07:55 AM
hey all been signed up on here for quite a while now but have never got round to posting.

just wondering if someone who is currently in beta send me a reply with a little review of what they think so far?

im interested in when you go offline for example is your cities/empire seigeable or does it become invulnerable until your back online?

Formations? is there much variety? or pretty standard.

i believe when i first saw this game dragons were meant to be a separate race as well what happened there? correct me if im wrong.

Freyer
11-28-2010, 08:02 AM
also any Australian players whats your ping like?

jleem21
11-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Reading this post made me think of more questions to ask. Like,
will their be a bunch of servers to choose from or just one?
will their be monthly pay?
if their is just one server, will different regions of the world according to language and time have their own specific servers?
can players host their own games/servers and make it private/public to other players/friends for playing?

GPS51
11-28-2010, 01:16 PM
The answers to the first two questions are known:There will be 1 server. No monthly pay. Only pay for extra DLC

Henry Martin
11-28-2010, 03:31 PM
hey all been signed up on here for quite a while now but have never got round to posting.

just wondering if someone who is currently in beta send me a reply with a little review of what they think so far?

im interested in when you go offline for example is your cities/empire seigeable or does it become invulnerable until your back online?

Formations? is there much variety? or pretty standard.

i believe when i first saw this game dragons were meant to be a separate race as well what happened there? correct me if im wrong.

First, welcome. Second, we are not allowed to say anything about the beta unless reverie lets us or they loosen the NDA, sorry.

Most of those question can be found in the forum, if you look. Also there is potential that the dragons will have a race of its own in the future.

GPS51
11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah you know the ol' line them up against the wall and shoot them if they talk :P . The Fantasy Fridays are a good way to find these things out.
GPS51