PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing & Forum Registration

Alex Walz
09-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Hey all,
Hope you're excited for the next CB stage which is mere hours away!

I just wanted to remind all future testers that it is absolutely imperative that you register on these forums with the email address that we have on record for your beta key - think about what email you may have sent a contest admin or registered with at Dawn of Fantasy Source/Heaven. You will need an account to download the beta and all of the beta discussion and bug reports are conducted within a private section of these forums.

If you have any questions about what email is on record for you or anything else or would like to change your recorded email, please don't hesitate to send me a Private Message (accessible from the top right corner of the forums if you're signed in) or email me/WLM message me at alexwalz@reverieworld.com. Please note that for the time being, we will not be giving out beta keys by request unless under special circumstances such as to fansites and competitive clans or those with professional QA experience.

If you have any technical issues, you can PM Danny Vink (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/member.php?u=444), who will be your main contact throughout the beta period.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the beta! :)

Noxeros
09-27-2010, 02:29 PM
I presume that there will be a download link on the forum? The one I saw was when I had activated my beta key, and at that time it was impossible to download. :)

Alex Walz
09-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Ah, yes, no worries. :) The build will be uploaded in approximately five hours, not sure exactly when but there will be a link in the beta forum.

blackfang
09-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Wow tight security, i never had to give my name and home town in a mail before:rolleyes: Thats a first, Well its all for the greater good:D I may be able to get a sneakpeak on one of the greatest upcoming titles (perhaps THE)

Noel Bohac
09-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Look forward to good things from this title, getting the clan involved (attempting) I think as you also probably are aware. Once your new publisher starts diving out new information and screens you will get alot more interest. In my clan the standard issues rear up, "wasnt this game suppose to be out a year ago?" ... "looks good , but the screens seem a bit cloudy"... etc etc... IE first impressions are the most important.

Henry Martin
09-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Look forward to good things from this title, getting the clan involved (attempting) I think as you also probably are aware. Once your new publisher starts diving out new information and screens you will get alot more interest. In my clan the standard issues rear up, "wasnt this game suppose to be out a year ago?" ... "looks good , but the screens seem a bit cloudy"... etc etc... IE first impressions are the most important.

I think they understand that and also the publisher. The publishers job is to sell this game to the world, so I'm pretty sure they are going to take their time do stuff to make it look good.

Alzeranox
09-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi everyone
Ive looked around a lot, and I can't seem to find any place to get a beta key. No contests, or invites or anything. Could someone direct me to where I might find a place to win or get a beta key.

Henry Martin
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Hi everyone
Ive looked around a lot, and I can't seem to find any place to get a beta key. No contests, or invites or anything. Could someone direct me to where I might find a place to win or get a beta key.

There are know contest going right now (that I know of), so I think you are going to have to wait awhile, because the 3rd beta just started.

Alzeranox
11-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Okay... It's been more than a month now, and I'm sorry to be impatient, but when exactly are we going to at least get news of the next beta stage? I've been following this game very closely for a while now, and it's sooooo close to finally being released, but these betas sure do take a considerable amount of time.

Feweh
11-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Okay... It's been more than a month now, and I'm sorry to be impatient, but when exactly are we going to at least get news of the next beta stage? I've been following this game very closely for a while now, and it's sooooo close to finally being released, but these betas sure do take a considerable amount of time.

buddy,

ive been following this game for 3 years now almost.

If i was impatient as you are id have drank myself to death waiting for this.

Im in the same boat as you are though... still.... and i say still very light heartly.... awaiting beta..

Alex Walz
11-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry! I know it's been bad, but it will all be worth it soon.

Just keep checking the forums and we'll announce the next beta and open sign-ups giving precendence to the oldest and most active forumers.