PDA

View Full Version : Just joined.

GeneralFredrik
08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone. First I would like to say that this game really looks like something special. Seriously: Huge armies with the ability to create your own city and managment. The ability to siege other players with large armies. Everything is like a dream come true. :)

I haven't looked up the developers and what they have done before but if this is their first release, then holy ****. They are doing a great job.

Anyway, gotta get my beauty sleep and I'm really glad to be a part of this community. :p

GPS51
08-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Hey welcome. Check out the Fantasy Friday releases where screenshots and write ups are released on a regular basis.

Henry Martin
08-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Welcome. Yes this is ther first game. Also do what GPS51 said.

Alex Walz
08-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello General! :)

Thanks for the kind words! And yep, this is our first game. We have some industry veterans on board, but most of the devs are just fellow RTS junkies who have been given a chance to make everything they've always wanted in an RTS but never seen a reality, and to combine some of their favorite hit features into one awesome game which is something that really makes Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World stand out from your average game/studio. :)

Anyway, make yourself at home. Our forums have been really quiet lately, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes that we're really looking forward to unveiling. You can also check out some recent updates on our Twitter and Facebook profiles (check my sig below). The third wave of the Closed Beta is about to start as well and I've just been told that I need to give out a lot more keys, so stay tuned if that's something you'd be interested in. ;)

GeneralFredrik
08-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Hello General! :)

Thanks for the kind words! And yep, this is our first game. We have some industry veterans on board, but most of the devs are just fellow RTS junkies who have been given a chance to make everything they've always wanted in an RTS but never seen a reality, and to combine some of their favorite hit features into one awesome game which is something that really makes Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World stand out from your average game/studio. :))

Oh that is really great. I'm happy all you of are given this chance to make their own game. :) Yes, this game truly is something new. I really wish all the best for you company and I will follow this game. I have been reading the news and I will be checking the screenshots and news feeds for more information.

Thank you everyone for all the helpful advice. :D

GeneralFredrik
08-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey welcome. Check out the Fantasy Friday releases where screenshots and write ups are released on a regular basis.

I will do this :) Thank you.

Khan kreiger
08-20-2010, 01:45 PM
welcome welcome new comer hope you enjoy all the screenshots of this game as much as everyone else does:D

blackfang
08-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Welcome, its great to have more people here:D