PDA

View Full Version : The Pet Thread

Gruber12
07-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Was wondering what kind of pets peoples have

I have 4 dogs (all sooks), a 17 yr old cat, 2 snakes (a carpet and diamond python), lots of chooks, a horse, some rats, yabbies, a turtle, two rainbow lorikeets one which is evil little birdy, princess parrot, a ****atiel and some rats :D

Shadow
07-27-2010, 01:52 AM
I have... nothing :( family is allergic to fur and our lizard died but whatevs (hehe I said whatevs aren't I cool)

Gruber12
07-27-2010, 01:55 AM
I have... nothing family is allergic to fur and our lizard died but whatevs (hehe I said whatevs aren't I cool)

*touches shadow* oooooo Its like kissing a god with a mouth full of gin:D

Kire
07-27-2010, 03:32 AM
We have 3 evil cats and 1 dog which is mixed rase =). There are also uninvited pets as cute 3 little flies that are trained to eat from hand and some spiders in corners and under my bed (but they are usually thrown out or sucked with vacuum cleaner.

Gruber12
07-27-2010, 03:43 AM
We have 3 evil cats

One of my lorikeets acts all cute and fluffy and as it he wants you to pat him but when you go to he lunges at ya and does this evil crackly laugh:D

Henry Martin
07-27-2010, 06:23 AM
I have one cat. Did have a reallly fat one not to long ago.

EmpressHebihime
07-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Nope I do not have a single animal at home. Not. A. Single. ONE.

Gruber12
07-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Nope I do not have a single animal at home. Not. A. Single. ONE.

Oooo noes quick go get a pet rat :rolleyes:

EmpressHebihime
07-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Can't. Mom hates rats other pets=too much responsibility in my Dads mind.

blackfang
07-28-2010, 04:32 PM
I got two cats, a bird... That was just eaten by the cats. I do however work at the local zoo so if that counts then i have MORE THEN ANYONE OF YOU:rolleyes:

Gruber12
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Ive always wanted to work at a zoo but the cloests one is a 2 hour drive tyo get there, 1 day for the enxt closest

Gruber12
07-28-2010, 11:21 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1376892010#!/photo.php?pid=932547&id=1376892010

:D

Raulaun
07-30-2010, 10:36 PM
I have 5 cats + 8 cats on the property that i dont know of since they belong to a crazy childish old lady that always lies etc and smells etc >.> also: 20-25 horses, 4 of which belong to my family, the rest to the crazy lady. She barely takes care of them and its literally inches away from animal abuse. 2 + 2 dogs. 2 barn owls (yes, she is an animal hoarder. They were doing fine but she got them down and put them in a cage.) 10 or so ducks, 20 or so chickens. A blue-belly lizard in a plastic aquarium and.. who can leave this out: A pelican.

All of these animals except for 5 cats and 2 dogs are barely taken care of. Anyways, enough for the animals on the property. Lets talk about the ones that are doing well.
4 cats are lazy fat ******ed things that lay down in the middle of the road to get some sun. there used to be 6 but 2 got ran over. The mother of these 6 cats on the otherhand is extremely smart, aggressive (I got a 3 inch gash along my arm from her once playing.) and she is the only one let outside. She also brings home rabbits (some bigger than her.) and other rodents such as mice, squirrels, rats and golfers. Occasionally she may have a bird or two. All of these are brung to the front porch where she leaves them in a red spot roughly 2 feet in diameter where she leaves them as 'gifts' for my family.. right in front of our door. There is always something there every day. When i was younger. (shes about 8 yrs old and still healthy) One day I was asked for show-and-tell. This story got me suspended for some reason. (God i hate the educational system, they are all boneless douchebags.) And my family has racked up an amazing 15000 dollars in total vet bills over the past 7 yrs. The dogs: I only care about one of them moderately. The other always ****s in my room after I let it out for 15 minutes to do its busniess. ('The other' is a pomeranian-chuahua mix) It also randomly attacks the feet of people and has been stepped on many times. The dog i care about is an australian-shephard/border-colly mix. The only thing i dislike about him is that he barks way too much (and often in your ear in the mornings/afternoons.) and thus has been the subject of hundreds of headaches.

-Raulaun

NOTE: Some of this may be highly exaggerated.

Raulaun
07-30-2010, 10:36 PM
*accidental double post please delete.*

nickson104
07-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Lol, I like the disclaimer at the end of Raulauns post :p

I have a cat (my babyyyy Chloe:)) and a whole load of fish (mostly neons), oh and my sister has a hamster but I hate it, its a vicious little thing... How can something so small draw so much blood in one bite :mad:

Raulaun
07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
*accidental double post please delete.*

have about 15 goldfish of varying types aswell. Also have an outdoor pond with mosquito fish.

nickson104
07-31-2010, 03:13 PM
have about 15 goldfish of varying types aswell. Also have an outdoor pond with mosquito fish.

I also have a massive goldfish in my tank with the neons! :p hehe, won him at the fair and he's lasted years!!! hes massive too!!!

Raulaun
07-31-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah... the ones at the fair are surprisingly more healthy than the ones at walmart. All of them are from the fair. I used to go right when it was closing so there would be few people, and stalls give away prizes that are going to be thrown away anyway. Also, one of the goldfish is 9 yrs old, thought it was going to die a couple times now but it survives.

nickson104
08-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeah... the ones at the fair are surprisingly more healthy than the ones at walmart. All of them are from the fair. I used to go right when it was closing so there would be few people, and stalls give away prizes that are going to be thrown away anyway. Also, one of the goldfish is 9 yrs old, thought it was going to die a couple times now but it survives.

I wouldnt know about walmart, Im from the UK. :D Asda (branch of Walmart) are a great company, but nowhere near as dominant or widespread as Walmart.
Also here fair ones are the ones that usually die within a few days... >.<

Emerson120
01-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I've had two dogs and some fish.

My first dog was a beagle and my second was miniature pincher who was also the runt of the litter so she never grew. I'm not exactly sure what kind of fish I had but I believe it was one of those generic petsmart fish.

SACancel
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
No pets anymore, used to have 2 chiahuahuas and a golden retriever along with 3 cats, now I'm off on my own and am forced to pet the neighbors cat :(

acekaze
02-02-2011, 02:34 AM
I have 2 birds, 2 fishes, 4 cats, 1 cooker, 1 golden retriver, and 2 puddles