PDA

View Full Version : DoF Noob

Shadow
07-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Hurray I get to be a noob again... wait being a noob sucks... whatever.
Anyways I'm living in Georgia in the USA and found out about this from a forum for another game I play called Age of Mythology... decided to come check it out and looks pretty awesome so far and after reading the site I'm hoping that the gameplay and editor mode turn out to be what I hope and not another let down... That's about all I can think of so hurray for kind of being a pioneer!

Alex Walz
07-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Welcome again. :)
Did you come from AOMH? I have a long history there and was part of its staff for a bit.

Feel free to ask anything and everything about our editor.

Gruber12
07-26-2010, 02:04 AM
The first step to being a pro is admiting your a noob:D

Shadow
07-26-2010, 02:57 AM
I am Alex thanks for the warm welcome... and everyone's a noob at some point most people just don't admit it

Gruber12
07-26-2010, 07:20 AM
and everyone's a noob at some point most people just don't admit it

Iam not a noob iam just naturally awesome :p

nickson104
07-26-2010, 12:50 PM
I am Alex thanks for the warm welcome... and everyone's a noob at some point most people just don't admit it

I not afraid to admit when I am a noob. :D For example at the moment the games I'm noobing it up in are DoF, League Of Legends and an old game I have called Gangland (hate that the computers start so much better than you).

Shadow
07-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Definitely hate it when they make the computers really hardand give you no options with the difficulty

EmpressHebihime
07-26-2010, 07:16 PM

Hello and Welcome. And sure it's true that everyones a noob at games at one point but gets better. Seeing as I was an utterly total noob at Stronghold Crusader at first who didn't know a thing and relied on mass armys of NPCs I now tottaly own at it outclassing my opponents defences while also making an awesome looking city. ( Man that was alot to tell. I was going to cut it short but I still started talking too much! Okay I'll stop now, sry to bother.)

Shadow
07-26-2010, 11:16 PM
( Man that was alot to tell. I was going to cut it short but I still started talking too much! Okay I'll stop now, sry to bother.)
Its a forum I'm pretty sure your supposed to say things... besides not like its taking away from anyone :D

Nick Nord
07-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Welcome to the forums! I myself joined AoMh back in '06 and still post there every now and then :p

Shadow
07-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Did Reverie World just get all its employees from AoM? :p

Gruber12
07-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Its a conspiracy I tells ya :rolleyes:

Shadow
07-27-2010, 04:53 PM
I have no complaints about the conspiracy... might get me some benefits since I play it :D

LoveToKill
07-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Hey welcome to the forums and good to have you here you wont see much of me on the forums but i hope we meet ingame ^^

wou129
07-29-2010, 11:37 AM
welcome to the forums

illicit87
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Howdy! I am quite the noober as well when it comes to RTS games. I have played them for many years but I am used to the old school ones where it is totally viable to mass one or two unit types and win. I am currently working on Medieval Total War 2 and it is more tactical than I imagined... I am tempted to just hit "fight battle for me" because I am tired of getting wiped out. Anyways, I have been lurking for quite some time now and decided to make a forum account.

Cheers and hello!