PDA

View Full Version : What’s your favorite Animal?

Joseph Visscher
11-30-2007, 03:35 PM
What’s your favorite Animal/Creature of all time (can basically anything for any reasons)

Mines the Ant due to the fact they are so strong, strongest creature for its size.

Next would probibly be a Cow. Cows are cool. MOOOO!

The Witch King of Angmar
11-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Ummmmm........................ I'm alllergic to all furry animals and I don't much like them but I guess frogs or turtles.

SPARROW94
12-01-2007, 11:50 PM
my fave animale is the zergling

Joseph Visscher
12-02-2007, 12:55 AM
what is a zergling? lol sounds like somthing made up from you. :p

Puppeteer
12-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Hmm, my favourite animal would have to be a... Komodo Dragon! Those guys are so cool.

SPARROW94
12-03-2007, 05:52 PM
what is a zergling? lol sounds like somthing made up from you. :p

Rofl the zergling is the most annoying creature youll ever meet ;)

Joseph Visscher
12-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Rofl the zergling is the most annoying creature youll ever meet ;)

So I already met a real life zergling! woah cool!
We got a zergling in the forums everyone meet SPARROW! Just Kidding Sparow lol

Lol so what is it? Have a picture?

iceblast
12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL!

My favourite animal would have to be a penguin :)

The Witch King of Angmar
12-04-2007, 02:54 PM
LOL!

My favourite animal would have to be a penguin :)

Despite your name. Lol.

SPARROW94
12-05-2007, 06:12 PM
So I already met a real life zergling! woah cool!
We got a zergling in the forums everyone meet SPARROW! Just Kidding Sparow lol

Lol so what is it? Have a picture?

OMFG lol *falls of chair from laughing*...HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED STARCRAFT tehehehehehehe

ShadowyMoon
12-07-2007, 12:03 PM
The spider. They are just awesome. And the Zergling is a unit from Starcraft.

Joseph Visscher
12-07-2007, 01:47 PM
OMFG lol *falls of chair from laughing*...HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED STARCRAFT tehehehehehehe

Lol, you expect me to remember 500 million names? Zerglings suck btw!!! :p

Puppeteer
12-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Ooh dear can't remember the name of some computer generated character, oh dear that's so sad and tragic :rolleyes:

SPARROW94
12-08-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL OOO you silly goose

Ndition
12-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Homo sapien sapien is my favourite animal, they can produce nukes, go to space and they have something called the internet! :eek:

ShadowyMoon
12-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I'd have to say the above mentioned one is my least favorite ones :D

Puppeteer
12-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Same... the worst

Sanctux
01-27-2008, 04:52 AM

LOL! "kekeke ling rush!"

Awesome indeed.

Jean=A=Luc
01-27-2008, 06:21 AM
One more vote for ants, it's amazing what those little buggers can do.

I had a zergling infestation in my kitchen once. Whenever I tried to chase them away they ripped my guts open so I bought a cat to get rid of 'em. When I came back to the kitchen the next morning to check on Mr. Whiskars' progress he was nowhere to be found, probably had run off, all I could find were pieces of a cat skeleton scattered across the floor and sporadic bloodstains on the walls.
Then, one day, this weirdly clothed woman came to my house. She said her name was Ghost and that she could help my with my zergling problem if I payed her 200 units of minerals and some kind of gas. I had no idea what she was talking about but I was desperate so I said ok. She pointed a futuristic shotgun-like object at my kitchen and generated a red dot on the floor via a laser. But soon the dot flickered and disappeared, she tried again but the same thing happened. I asked her what's wrong and she said that I "require more vespine gas" and walked away. If things continue to go on this way I'll have no choice to move in to the bunker next door with the Marine family who are always smoking cigars, drinking and generally making a lot of rattling noises. I should have never bought a house on the Mar Sara colony, now I see why real estate is so cheap here. Pls help.:p

SPARROW94
01-29-2008, 09:41 PM
One more vote for ants, it's amazing what those little buggers can do.

I had a zergling infestation in my kitchen once. Whenever I tried to chase them away they ripped my guts open so I bought a cat to get rid of 'em. When I came back to the kitchen the next morning to check on Mr. Whiskars' progress he was nowhere to be found, probably had run off, all I could find were pieces of a cat skeleton scattered across the floor and sporadic bloodstains on the walls.
Then, one day, this weirdly clothed woman came to my house. She said her name was Ghost and that she could help my with my zergling problem if I payed her 200 units of minerals and some kind of gas. I had no idea what she was talking about but I was desperate so I said ok. She pointed a futuristic shotgun-like object at my kitchen and generated a red dot on the floor via a laser. But soon the dot flickered and disappeared, she tried again but the same thing happened. I asked her what's wrong and she said that I "require more vespine gas" and walked away. If things continue to go on this way I'll have no choice to move in to the bunker next door with the Marine family who are always smoking cigars, drinking and generally making a lot of rattling noises. I should have never bought a house on the Mar Sara colony, now I see why real estate is so cheap here. Pls help.:p

HAHAHAH welcom to the forums dude...also quit a nice story... FOR AUIR

Tbeaz161
04-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Meerkat then penguin then cheetah