PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Reapist
07-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey guys. I actually just discovered this game today. I can honestly say I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. I love rts's and I love MMO's and I have both a 360 and PC so I would have to decide which I would want to play on (though PC would probably be easier?)

I even showed a couple of my friends this site already and about the game so hopefully I am building up my entourage early XD

I plan to be an active member though I curse my timing at finding this game as I see there is another wave of beta about to start. Just my luck haha.

Mikey
07-17-2010, 03:44 PM
welcome to the fourms and i think pc would be easyer yeah but thats just cuz i am bad with controllers xP

Reapist
07-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Haha well I had BFME 2 for xbox and it wasn't so bad but I imagine with city management on a scale like this game would be a little more tedious. However, I have a lot of friends on XBL that would like a game like this. Decisions, deciosions..

Yami-Yagari
07-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the forums. You have to consider that the 360 version isn't even in development yet, so you're better off sticking with pc version.

Reapist
07-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Yea that too. But a port of a pc game (once decided upon) doesn't usually take that much longer. They each have their pros and cons but I am definitely leaning more toward the pc version simply because it is out sooner haha.

Negthareas
07-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Welcome the the forums Reapist. Glad you could get on the boat with us.

Kire
07-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Welcome =).