PDA

View Full Version : The giant sea turtles (fan fic)

leonardo88
07-04-2010, 06:12 AM
I apologize if the text is too easy or contains some errors but write a story in another language that isn't yours is a bit hard:D

Vanyar the high elf and his son Laurelin, whos name comes from the elven golden tree, were walking on the wall that surrounds theyr home city, situated somewhere in Dragon bay, built on an ancient giant sea turtle. They always take a walk around the city walls in sunny and peaceful days, Laurelin is 12 but he is a very smart for his age and has everytime a question for his father. During the walk, while watching the kraken, their best defence, swimming around the city, Laurelin said: <Today i want to know the true story of our city, why we live on a turtle and from where did they come?>. Their story is ancient and few elves know it but Vanyar takes a sit on the battlements and begins to tell everything he knows about to his son.

There was a time when ancient races of elves lived in this world, they are known as Sidhe, they were so close to our gods that they were working together to build what we have today. The story tells that they come from another world, where humans were trapped by them. <This is not true son, Sidhe were peaceful and friendly with other forms of life, they were just like us> said Vanyar interrupting his story to resume it immediately. The sea was so vast and the stories that gods told about the other lands aroused curiosity of Sidhe that was growing and growing, they wanted to see what was over there. Gods always had no problems to cross sea but Sidhe, even if so close to gods were unable to gain such spiritual form. Boats and frigates were not yet invented and nature was the only help they've always had. To please the Sidhe, Gods decided to create a new form of life, picking from already existing ones. The picking has been difficult and long, they travelled so much looking for the right animal, strong and wise enough. When they found a land turtle and observed it for a while they took their decision, that animal just needed the ability to swim. Gods worked hard to make land turtle swim and letting them grow enough. After some years turtles were ready, and gods proudly presented their creation to the Sidhe, who were so excited that decided to take off immediately and discover the new lands. Here begins the long story of giant sea turtles and finished the Sidhe story. Only sea turtles returned from their journey, and only these long life animals know what really happened to the Sidhe. <Hereafter sea turtles served the elves son> said Vanyar while rising from his seat on the battlements.

Khan kreiger
07-04-2010, 08:31 AM
I like I like, It actually seems like thats why the game designers choose the sea turtles....cant wait for the next one:) .

leonardo88
07-08-2010, 05:15 AM
I like I like, It actually seems like thats why the game designers choose the sea turtles....cant wait for the next one:) .

actually working on it but i'm a bit busy these days, hope to finish it before the contest end :P

Alex Walz
07-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Great story! :)

FishMG
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Great story concept. Really like the idea.

Tazorzs
04-23-2011, 03:07 AM
I like turtles.

OmninmO
04-27-2011, 04:34 PM
good story:D

Boulway
04-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Turtles are great go on!

Thor
04-28-2011, 11:51 AM
would like to see one in the game.